The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

[Report] Oilers CEO Nicholson hopes team adds top defenceman

Rush17

Lol coilers, go ahead and draft Dahlin first overall you'll still suck and wont be able to keep all that talent under the cap.  The Islanders thank you for Barzal.  Eberle and Hall flourishing after leaving that dumpster fire.  Also your city is a joke, no one wants to live there.  Enjoy our wine.

:bigblush:

1 hour ago, 10pavelbure96 said:

If oilers get Dahlin I'm gonna stop watching nhl hockey . ..

Would be terrible for the league. How many 1st overall picks does a franchise need??

I would be content seeing any of the bottom tier teams get 1st other than the coilers and yotes, because they dont deserve a superstar. 

Van, Sens, Sabres and the Habs. 

Bahaha!! Some cdc'ers were envious of the Spoilers for their drafting and talking like they were CONTENDERS because of this. Looks good on them and the Coilers for being so over confident. Look what arguably the best one, two punch does for you in the NHL! Luckily Canuck management knows this is a TEAM SPORT and there is no need to TANK to try and draft our very own SAVIOR like McJesus. :lol: I think Bo Boes will do just fine.:rolleyes:

58 minutes ago, 189lb enforcers? said:

Their core is still very young.

If I were the Coilers, I’d be a seller this season, with a shot at a franchise Dman or Boqvist without doing anything. 

They have a few years to still fine tune their roster, like Toronto.

A year can make all of the difference.

"Fine tune"?  Outside of the Big Two Salaries their roster is a mess and needs an overhaul.

31 minutes ago, Jimmy McGill said:

CDC needs to start preparing now for Edmonton winning the draft lottery again. Burn incense, stock up on your meds, hot yoga, lots of food with bacon in it, whatever you need to do because its going to happen again. 

I was thinking something more along the lines of C4 and Semtex.

8 minutes ago, Hutton Wink said:

"Fine tune"?  Outside of the Big Two Salaries their roster is a mess and needs an overhaul.

It's hilarious how some posters give certain teams a few years to "fine tune" their roster, but vilify the Canucks for taking a few years to rebuild.

Archived