The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

Injury Report: 2018/19 Canucks

ftmN

Give guys extra time to heal up this time around. No point bringing Boeser back in if this injury is gonna nag him all season.

This was always going to be a season to test the depth of this organization. Time to see what we got down on the farm.

2 hours ago, DeNiro said:

Give guys extra time to heal up this time around. No point bringing Boeser back in if this injury is gonna nag him all season.

This was always going to be a season to test the depth of this organization. Time to see what we got down on the farm.

Yeah I agree but I disagree with replacing brock position with Archie I’d been thinking go to more of an offensive threat like Dahlen or Jasek

1 hour ago, 10pavelbure96 said:

They're going to replace Boeser with Leipsic.

Archie is gonna be an extra forward most likely

Archibald is like Biega, he's been around long enough that he's probably glad to get an NHL paycheck even if he isn't playing. Perfectly suited for the extra body role. Also will open up more development time in Utica.

4 hours ago, lmm said:

dude is -8 in 9 ahl games

how do you think that translates to the nhl?

4 were shorties, where, iirc, his fellow pointman left him exposed on breakaways.

It is worst on team, though (but he is tied with Archie for 4th in overall scoring)

https://www.uticaod.com/sports/20181023/juolevi-adapts-to-north-american-game

Archived