The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

[TSN] - Louie Eriksson to retire after July 1st. Mutual agreement with Canucks has been reached

Hindustan Smyl

1 hour ago, drummerboy said:

Great question.   

The answer is..... if you are older than 12, there is no point.  

It is straight up stupid.  

As the mayor of grumpy town, you should vote to ban April's fool in your town.

Seriously, there are fake news 365 days a year from supposedly "reputable" sources...at least this day is dedicated to fake news and we can all expect it.

HAHA brilliant! I seen this and instantly clicked, as soon as it was loading the page I was like...F**K It's April Fools, and while the page is loading i'm hoping it's true and this isn't some cruel prank...then finally when the page loads up (yes I have slow internet!) and I realize I have been bamboozled...damn you...damn you...:sadno:

2 minutes ago, Attila Umbrus said:

Oh wow...I just noticed I can give the minus again to people! When did this change?? And I wonder how long it will last haha

Assuming 1 day.  And don't be surprised if its actually an upvote too.

3 hours ago, timberz21 said:

As the mayor of grumpy town, you should vote to ban April's fool in your town.

Seriously, there are fake news 365 days a year from supposedly "reputable" sources...at least this day is dedicated to fake news and we can all expect it.

What is this fake news you are talking about? You mean from Facebook and social media posts?  That pretend to be legitimate sources  That comprises 99% of the fake news as far as I can tell.

the other sort is just lying for profit - like Donald Trumps tweets or Fox News shows - Hannity or Tucker are not actual journalists for instance so they have “shows” and can say anything - they are not held to any journalistic standard of any sort.  Chris Wallace is an actual journalist and has a “news program”.

Archived