The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

[PGT] Arizona Coyotes at Vancouver Canucks | Mar. 04, 2020

Rate this topic

-Vintage Canuck-

Another pathetic performance. Demko was spectacular. We didn’t get any lucky bounces going our way tonight. Toffoli and Pearson both get on the scoresheet. This was a game we had circled in the calendar and we deserved better. Boys need to figure it out soon or else we could be in real trouble. GCG!

1 minute ago, kingofsurrey said:

Why....?  We traded away too many  of our good picks and prospects for rentals....

Why because the advance stats say there are much bigger underlining problems then just goaltending

The whole team defensive game is not working right now

• Upvote 1

Just now, Grape said:

I think if Marky was healthy, we'd have one extra win (the Leafs game). Otherwise, I highly doubt there's much of a difference. We're seriously just playing THAT poorly.

Marky would be stealing games right now

Just now, Jaimito said:

Not sure if Marky could stop 2 of those goals. Demko wasn't the problem tonight. 

Absolutely zero luck was the problem tonight. But on another note I really can’t wait until Stecher is off this team. 

If you want it bad enough, you would find a way. But if if just go through the motions, don't expect victory. 

There has been some very nonchalant puck movement. Some power plays that had no impact.

If you cannot step up and break a slump. Then it's time for more changes. The team played hard before the trade deadline. Now that has come and gone. Players have dug back into some bad habits.

Stecher is a huge surprise. His lack of skill is showing. We have no puck moving D. 

Just now, Arrow 1983 said:

Why because the advance stats say there are much bigger underlining problems then just goaltending

The whole team defensive game is not working right now

So if there's huge defensive issues.  Who would be at fault for that.

I'm thinking of a colour

3 minutes ago, Jaimito said:

Can't look back now. Still in driver's seat 

Win the next one and go from there. Nux have games in hand on wild card teams

We're not done, but it's definitely looking grimmer than it should 

• Cheers 2