The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

[PGT] Arizona Coyotes at Vancouver Canucks | Mar. 04, 2020

Rate this topic

-Vintage Canuck-

Just now, on the cycle said:

This is the straw that broke the camel's back for me. Won't be watching until they can string some wins together.

My time is better spent on things that aren't a waste of time.

Fair weather fans aren’t welcome here 

• Cheers 1
  • Upvote 2

2 minutes ago, Disgruntler said:

Green go bye bye in a few weeks.

You think it's Green's fault that the 1st goal went in?  

Was he supposed to coach Edler how to pass better and Stecher not to angle his skate towards the front of the net?  

Green's got nothing to do with this one, it's on the players.  Demko and Stecher keep having bad bounces game after game. 

Okay.  Alf has had enough.  Yes we do play hard.  And we have the better players too.  Okay, we play as hard as the other team, and we have better players, especially our top end guys.  Yet we continue to lose.  I’ve been posting this fir months now.  Our systems are junior level, and our passiveness is an extension of our coach’s personality.  Clearly my (repeatedly) posting that here will get nothing to change on the club, but darn it all, what are you all watching?  Our players, especially the young really top end guys, deserve proper coaching.  It’s the NHL for heaven’s sake; not some junior league.  

• Cheers 1

Just now, King Heffy said:

Hell of a game from Jake.  Couple bad bounces cost us a winnable game.  TT, Pearson also looked good.

Yup.

Need bit more from everyone.

What happened to Meyer, serious injury? Beagle? 

QH is not 100%. 

Get well, and get back at it next game. 

Need to be better 10% each.  Can say the have been playing mostly well for a few games, bad PK or lapses cost them without a pt to take home. 

1 minute ago, kingofsurrey said:

You still think the club should have held on to Guddy and Schaller and put A's on both of them..... ?

Try talking hockey for once instead of putting words in other posters mouth maybe. 

• Cheers 1
  • Wat 1
  • Upvote 1