The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

OMG Rain?

JoeyBats

8 minutes ago, UnkNuk said:

I went outside and watched it, too.  Through the cloud cover, whole areas of the sky would suddenly light up.   Pretty cool!

It was a cool show. I’m really glad I was in town for it. So unusual to get that kind of lightning in Vancouver.

Apparently, we might get more tonight and tomorrow, although I doubt anything quite like last night, which seemed like a once in a quarter century type of storm, at least for this area.

I’m born and raised here and I can’t really remember the last time we had such an energetic storm, especially happening right over the city.

Edited by SID.IS.SID.ME.IS.ME

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
2 hours ago, brilac said:

It's raining here in Seattle, WA.  It's great. 

yeah was at a beach eariler and then at buddys, super windy over on Van island and then grey clouds and rain happened later, whys june like this.

On 5/18/2021 at 12:09 AM, SID.IS.SID.ME.IS.ME said:

Also, just to stay on topic, got a ****load of rain and the drains are overwhelmed and my driveway is flooded.

I’m not sure if it was a good idea when I went out and stood barefoot and ankle deep in water while watching the crazy lightning overhead. :lol:

There's no need to stay on topic here ;) 

For example, I'd like to ask anybody if they can recommend a website for making custom tshirts?  

2 hours ago, VancouverHabitant said:

There's no need to stay on topic here ;) 

For example, I'd like to ask anybody if they can recommend a website for making custom tshirts?  

Haha, yeah, I’m a bit of an off topic guy sometimes, but here was just that I couldn’t find the right thread.

Speaking of threads (bad pun intended), it’s been a while since I’ve done a custom T-shirt and the company I used no long exists.

But I’ve had other stuff printed through Vistaprint and never had issues, always came out good. I know they do clothing, and even let you do single items for pretty reasonable prices.

There’s a local Vancouver shop (Coastal Reign) that seems to specialize in custom printed clothing, but I think you have to do runs of like 10 or 12 shirts minimum, so depends on your needs.

I’ve also used Redbubble for single order T-shirts with designs already made by artists, and I know you can upload your own designs (I’ve never done it, personally), if you’re good at that stuff, or you can find an artist you like, contact them directly through the website, and have them produce a design for you.

That’s all I’ve got for now. I’m sure a Google search would reveal more options, however. 

Edited by SID.IS.SID.ME.IS.ME

• 1 month later...
  • 4 weeks later...

Powell River had a tiny bit of rain yesterday, not even enough to get a t shirt wet, but  that was still great.

This a.m. I get up, and it had started raining at some point in the night, as I have an actual puddle in my driveway.

AWESOME!

• 1 month later...