The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

Jannik Hansen

Slegr

Totally agree with Chauncey. Hansen is just brutal out there, a shell of his mediocre self. He's getting top line minutes the past few games with the Sedins, and is only helping to neutralize them. You can see the Sedins trying their best to work with what they have out there, but he messes up so many quality chances. Against Edmonton, they sent a perfect pass up to him for a breakaway, and he fumbles the pass off his skate.

Hansen earned the good fortune with hard work.

Threw 6 hits last game.

As usual has some of the best underlying numbers on the team - with less than 50% offensive zone starts.

http://www.behindthenet.ca/nhl_statistics.php?s=29&f1=2013_s&f2=5v5&f5=VAN&c=0+1+3+5+4+6+7+8+13+14+29+30+32+33+34+45+46+63+67

The type of player only noobs can't appreciate.

Noob to this forum does not indicate new to hockey, dolt. I've been there for all three cup appearances, you may not like all of my opinions, and sometimes they turn out to be wrong, but I am not ill informed about the players.

Noob to this forum does not indicate new to hockey, dolt. I've been there for all three cup appearances, you may not like all of my opinions, and sometimes they turn out to be wrong, but I am not ill informed about the players.

Interesting that you feel the need to defend yourself here, and to escalate the ignorance. Didn't actually have your posts in mind - and looking back, you've made one post in the past few pages - that hardly qualifies as belittling Hansen, so not sure how you make this about yourself, but if you feel fit...

Interesting that you feel the need to defend yourself here, and to escalate the ignorance. Didn't actually have your posts in mind - and looking back, you've made one post in the past few pages - that hardly qualifies as belittling Hansen, so not sure how you make this about yourself, but if you feel fit...

You are right, I did make an ignorant statement. I thought you were referring to me as I reopened this thread. My error and my face is red now. Touche old news. :)

Are you kidding me, Babych? Playing first-line minutes, set up perfectly by the Sedins, and unnoticeable otherwise. His goal the previous game was one of the weirdest, flukiest dives of a shot that I've ever seen. He has played top lines minutes for the past five or six games with the Sedins and has two points to show for it. It's PAINFUL. But yeah, if other GMs see 2 goals in 2 games, let's trade him while he appears hot.

Hansen was the Canucks hits leader for the third straight game tonight.

Also now has 6 goals and is actually scoring goals at a higher rate than last season.

He also has arguably the best underlying numbers on the team...

http://www.behindthenet.ca/nhl_statistics.php?s=29&f1=2013_s&f2=5v5&f5=VAN&c=0+1+3+5+4+6+7+8+13+14+29+30+32+33+34+45+46+63+67

A steal at 1.3 million, and a no-brainer to extend at 2.5

Are you kidding me, Babych? Playing first-line minutes, set up perfectly by the Sedins, and unnoticeable otherwise. His goal the previous game was one of the weirdest, flukiest dives of a shot that I've ever seen. He has played top lines minutes for the past five or six games with the Sedins and has two points to show for it. It's PAINFUL. But yeah, if other GMs see 2 goals in 2 games, let's trade him while he appears hot.

Playing 'first line minutes'? I didnt realize the Sedins only averaged 16 mins a game.

Archived