The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

Jake Virtanen | #18 | RW

avelanch

I wouldn't be so sure the way he is playing. He is easily the worst forward through 2 hope he takes his game to level everyone knows he can play at

Yeah, worse than Chartier who had his name mentioned twice.

First to say he is a bubble guy and scored lots in the WHL this year.

Second to say he is a bubble guy and scored lots in the WHL this year.

If he makes it there is a good chance he will be the 13th forward..hope he has a big 3rd to help his cause.

Naw, he'll be in the top 9.

People need to watch him play more before they start writing him off in this tournament.

If he scores I bet everyone will be penciling him in with Reinhart or McDavid again.

Naw, he'll be in the top 9.

People need to watch him play more before they start writing him off in this tournament.

If he scores I bet everyone will be penciling him in with Reinhart or McDavid again.

Ive watched him play and not writing him off at all..but I dont coach that team and only go from what I see..but I hope you are right.

I agree with this..for a kid not hardly seeing the ice this period doesnt bode well when there are 2 cuts to be made..could be taking the Horvat snub out on him as well.

Wouldn't they actually be giving him a chance to prove himself if others were ahead of him at this point?

They don't give a spit about winning. On second thought maybe that subway series got to them. It shouldn't though.

Edited by Dogbyte