The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

Nikita Tryamkin | D

Drouin

1 hour ago, SilentSam said:

Nik "The HitMan" ..

Hope we will never get tired of an announcer saying ".. hit by Tryamkin".

Wonder if his shot might clock in to shoot in the home "skills" competion? 

I don't know but i bet its the strongest. Gudbranson might give him a run though

• Upvote 1

13 minutes ago, RetroCanuck said:

I don't know but i bet its the strongest. Gudbranson might give him a run though

Love the fact that Nik's level of confidence rises just a little every game..  

Your right RC , that's a heavy shot, it almost took Bo's Head off a couple of games ago..  with a little practice time on "one timing",

perhaps he is changing the structure of the crossbar and uprights instead;) 

10 hours ago, Mackcanuck said:

Some more Tryamkin

Coulda/shoulda/mighta had one here

giphy.gif

Punishing hitter!!!

giphy.gif

On the hit.. first he swipes the puck out of Martisen's control, then he punishes him for even thinking about retrieving it !

F'n awesome. :)

• Upvote 3

I got a charge in the Yotes game when Tryamkin tried a give and go with Larsson. Tryamkin broke up the right side looking for a return pass and Larsson did not react fast enough. The hesitation wrecked the play and Tryamkin skated back to the bench with a grimace.

I am impressed with his vision. There is way more to this kid's game than we have seen to date.

• Upvote 2

I haven't been so excited for a canuck in I don't know how long, really hope the organization doesn't &^@# this up.  Tryamkin is far and above the most exciting thing about our team and he gets better every game.  He's gonna be a beast we need him to be a lifer here. 

• Upvote 2

On ‎1‎/‎28‎/‎2017 at 9:14 PM, GINCHMASTER said:

I haven't been so excited for a canuck in I don't know how long, really hope the organization doesn't &^@# this up.  Tryamkin is far and above the most exciting thing about our team and he gets better every game.  He's gonna be a beast we need him to be a lifer here. 

First off, great handle!

Secondly, I think that Benning's primary targets for locking up are Horvat and Tryamkin, with Gudbranson following closely behind, but the injury is going to play into the signing.

• Upvote 1

On ‎1‎/‎27‎/‎2017 at 8:02 AM, Boudrias said:

I got a charge in the Yotes game when Tryamkin tried a give and go with Larsson. Tryamkin broke up the right side looking for a return pass and Larsson did not react fast enough. The hesitation wrecked the play and Tryamkin skated back to the bench with a grimace.

I am impressed with his vision. There is way more to this kid's game than we have seen to date.

You can only be as good as the players around you, unfortunately Larsen is awful

11 hours ago, SilentSam said:

Any one know what song is played if Nik scores?

... maybe should be "Ra Ra Rasputin" ? ;) 

He hasn't scored at home yet, so we do not know for sure. Dan Murphy wondered about this question last year, but we are still waiting the true answer: 

• Upvote 1