The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

[GDT] Montreal vs Vancouver Oct. 30th

Kryten

Nothing matters to Coho or any of the Sabres because they're all obviously onboard with tanking.

Cody's excited about the opportunity to play with McDavid and is doing his part to see that it happens.

As for tomorrow night...should be a fast-paced game. I think the guys will keep the pace up better against Montreal. That Canes game was a bit of a sleeper at times with both teams seeming to go through the motions for stretches.

Could come down to a goalie duel...Price vs Miller.

Looking forward to Sbisa knocking Pacioretty into next week when he tries to cut though the middle.

I hope we shut them out to make a statement that we're still the best team in Canada.

Nothing against the Habs, but every time we play them or the Leafs there are tons of questions about playing against an original 6 team.... like ok we get it they're old..

My fondest memory of playing montreal is early in Luongos vancouver career, where the day before the game in Montreal, he took a Salo slapshot off the throat and was hospitalized for the night..

Couldn't talk the next day, but played and got a 4-0 shutout. Anyone recall?

Hell yeah that was awesome. Real standout moment for Lou.

My fondest memory of playing montreal is early in Luongos vancouver career, where the day before the game in Montreal, he took a Salo slapshot off the throat and was hospitalized for the night..

Couldn't talk the next day, but played and got a 4-0 shutout. Anyone recall?

Good times, good times.

Think Bulis scored in that game, too.

On a side note, this Hodgson guy is a real scrub eh?

@BuffNewsVogl: Sabres' Cody Hodgson says being on fourth line doesn't matter to him. Ted Nolan says Hodgson is close to being a scratch.

Too bad he didn't mind playing a lesser role here. Maybe he'd be good right now. Ex- Canucks going to Buffalo is a career killer.

Too bad he didn't mind playing a lesser role here. Maybe he'd be good right now. Ex- Canucks going to Buffalo is a career killer.

Asking for a trade for the second time in 3 years is a career killer too.

All he can do is keep his mouth shut now.

Archived