The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

Adam Gaudette | #96 | C

NHL'er

31 minutes ago, N4ZZY said:

amazing progress for Gaudette. and considering he's a fifth round pick makes his progress and development even more amazing. can't wait to see what he can do at the AHL and NHL level. 

Gaudette is the perfect example of why every pick is important.  Mike Gillis turned Diaz into that 5th round pick, at the time it seemed so unimportant, but in 4 more years we might be looking back at that and being thankful.

Edited by ForsbergTheGreat
  • Upvote 3

Just now, ForsbergTheGreat said:

Gaudette is the perfect example of why every pick is important.  Mike Gillis turned Diaz into that 5th round pick, at the time it seemed so unimportant.  

which is encouraging that Benning says he's not trading any more picks this year. He needs as many picks as he can accumulate for the draft. 

• Upvote 1

15 hours ago, N4ZZY said:

amazing progress for Gaudette. and considering he's a fifth round pick makes his progress and development even more amazing. can't wait to see what he can do at the AHL and NHL level. 

Agreed. Getting more and more excited about his kid. A couple more years to develop and grow, and he could turn into a really good piece going forward.

On 2017-01-07 at 0:59 PM, missioncanucksfan said:

Now that screams of a Gaudette/Boeser pairing with an experienced PF to clear room on the LW

Speaking of Aston-Reese, he is a Sr. And free agent at the end of this year. Am super curious who other prominent free agents coming out of NCAA can come in and help us

Rebuild through the NCAA? 

15 hours ago, suitup said:

I don't know if I would pencil Gaudette into your top 6. I'd say 3rd line, and then be pleasantly surprised if he exceeds those expectations. 

yeah. i dunno if Gaudette is top six material. he's exceeded expectations for a player taken in the fifth round. but he's probably gonna be a middle six to bottom six player for the team. which isn't bad all things considered. 

On January 21, 2017 at 10:47 PM, Hutton Wink said:

"Draft picks are like gold to me" - JB

Sure glad JB got the worst of the gaping holes patched up, so he doesn't need to spend any more of the gold making repairs. Really looking forward to seeing him invest more of that gold into more players like Gaudette. This kid seems to be getting more promising every week.

• Upvote 1

19 hours ago, Mike Ross said:

I would love a future top 6 of

Aston-Reese gaudette boeser 

Baertschi horvat virtanen 

Could u imagine LOL didnt even have to blow up the team 

1 hour ago, hammertime said:

Hype much?

Nah not quite, he forgot Nolan Patrick with the Sedins

9 hours ago, Derp... said:

http://canucksarmy.com/2017/1/23/canucks-army-midterm-prospect-rankings-5-adam-gaudette

Guys he made it to 100% pGPS. After being basically 0% at the draft lol.

The full turn around is complete!

Massive improvements.

But, as the article points out, the probability of his success (his pGPS) varies week to week. 

These numbers are a snapshot and shouldn't be taken as gospel.

Elvis got fat and died on his toilet.