The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

[Trade] T.J. Oshie to Capitals

With OV, Backstrom, Williams, Oshie and Johansson up front, Alzner, Carlsson, Orpik and Niskanen in the back and trotz behind the bench, the caps now are built specifically to prepare for playoff. looks like it will be between caps and rangers for east supremacy next season..

something tells me they are not done.. i won't be surprised if they will go out and grab either erhoff or franson as well

I think the caps will miss Green but they defn have an awesome crop of forwards..

Oshie will look amazing beside Ovie and Backstrom got that sand paper to his game with the skill...

Pits and Caps like a competition between the two who has more fire power up front lol

I think Oshie could have gotten a better return.. And I like Brouwer

With OV, Backstrom, Williams, Oshie and Johansson up front, Alzner, Carlsson, Orpik and Niskanen in the back and trotz behind the bench, the caps now are built specifically to prepare for playoff. looks like it will be between caps and rangers for east supremacy next season..

something tells me they are not done.. i won't be surprised if they will go out and grab either erhoff or franson as well

Kuznetsov too. He's better than Johanson as well.

Archived