The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

[Trade] T.J. Oshie to Capitals

Oshie only has 9 points in 30 playoff games and is a -12 so Idunno if he's gonna help a whole lot in the playoffs

He'll likely produce a heck of a lot more with Backstrom and Ovi than with Backes and Steen.

Or people don't know WTF they are talking about...

Could be both.

We as bitter fans know all! How dare you suggest otherwise! Do you know how many Linden shirts I own and how many NHL video games I've played?? I know it all...

PS love your avatar, props...

Lol you guys dont even realize Oshie is one of the biggest chokers in the playoffs currently playing in the NHL

Look at his point production in the playoffs for a first line guy, it's so brutal. He's so fricken' terrible in the playoffs, and it's not just a one-year thing.. Every year he's absolutely terrible.

Is this the new nhl? Trading 3 mediocre players for a top 6 center? A lot of deals lately with 1 key piece going back for what some would consider scraps. Very surprised. WAS has gotten a lot better in their forward department.

Oshie has all the tools to be a ppg player but for whatever reason can't elevate his game to that next level. Maybe this trade will be what he needs to reach his ceiling. You can't really say STL got fleeced because Brouwer is a hell of a player and severely underrated on here. He's a 20 goal guy who brings it in all aspects of the game. Oshie is a tad overrated although he has a very high skill set.

Archived