The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

Investing in the stock market - Discussion

AV's Coin

4 minutes ago, AriGold2.0 said:

I'm concerned that ERES isn't the type of energy I thought it was, this was my oversite.

On their website it has a picture of an oil driller. I will probably look to exit my position and enter another one. :picard:

At least we're all up money.. Alert $1.49 currently $1.60. (There is still excellent money to be made but not the business I want to be in)

Anybody know of any good warrants under $1.75 ??

image.thumb.png.036c74fc9e6d14682ba141c6461f6e85.png

They had a big pop after hours

1 hour ago, AriGold2.0 said:

Commons, warrants will catch up tomorrow at market open if the price carries past pre-market.

image.png.df294ee9832b113df8175364f2d96d5e.png

gotcha, only checked the warrant list

56 minutes ago, AriGold2.0 said:

If anybody else likes SPAC warrants I would suggest to look at MAAC.

500M SPAC targeting health care ecosystem.. Cheapest 500M+ spac warrants currently.

but do they have a plan?

2 hours ago, AriGold2.0 said:

I'm concerned that ERES isn't the type of energy I thought it was, this was my oversite.

On their website it has a picture of an oil driller. I will probably look to exit my position and enter another one. :picard:

At least we're all up money.. Alert $1.49 currently $1.60. (There is still excellent money to be made but not the business I want to be in)

Anybody know of any good warrants under $1.75 ??

image.thumb.png.036c74fc9e6d14682ba141c6461f6e85.png

Next Churchill SPAC, CCV, will have Units split tmrw. Warrants might be worth snagging while cheap. If CCIV manages to close Lucid, Churchill will have some steam behind them.

Edited by Sp3nny
  • Like 1

On 1/31/2021 at 12:52 AM, canuckster19 said:

Tucker Carlson on point here, watch the whole thing, he is completely right and I agree that social justice too often used as a tool to shut the middle class up. "Oh our Secretary of Finance is a woman" lol, the people who care more about that are as bad as the ones who think they should only be men.

Trustfund Carlson has made a career out of doing this exact same thing -- he's a smokescreen saying "lol look at these SJW's" every night on TV while Republican policy fleeced the low and middle class for years. This video is textbook hypocrisy even if some of the ideas here are obviously true. What makes this video entirely worthless is that a person of his entrenchment and position could never possibly offer a real solution

25 minutes ago, GLASSJAW said:

Trustfund Carlson has made a career out of doing this exact same thing -- he's a smokescreen saying "lol look at these SJW's" every night on TV while Republican policy fleeced the low and middle class for years. This video is textbook hypocrisy even if some of the ideas here are obviously true. What makes this video entirely worthless is that a person of his entrenchment and position could never possibly offer a real solution

When has it ever been the media’s job to offer a solution? 

Media took Trump press secretaries to town with their constant lying, AFAIC this is fair game.

3 hours ago, canuckster19 said:

When has it ever been the media’s job to offer a solution? 

arguably always

Media took Trump press secretaries to town with their constant lying, AFAIC this is fair game.

i think it's fair game to take anyone to town, sure, i just find the video funny considering the source. the very thing Carlson is complaining about is the very thing he's extremely guilty of

1 hour ago, skolozsy2 said:

As someone on the short side, is there any threat anymore of a potential squeeze for either of those stocks?

Sure they can still squeeze but now there's a ton of longs trapped providing overhead resistance. Which should limit the potential of any squeeze.

• Thanks 1

2 hours ago, GLASSJAW said:

arguably always

i think it's fair game to take anyone to town, sure, i just find the video funny considering the source. the very thing Carlson is complaining about is the very thing he's extremely guilty of

Well it's my opinion that they need to do a better job of differentiating between opinionated commentary and reporting the news.

I'm not sure what you mean here, and I don't mean that in a sarcastic manner, I just rarely watch TC.

Edited by canuckster19

7 hours ago, Tortorella's Rant said:

Which platform do you guys use for crypto? Figured I would throw in a few hundred to a thousand bucks. A very small piece of my portfolio #diversification 

I ended up just buying QBTC which seemed to move pretty similar to bitcoin instead of grabbing the actual bitcoin.