The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

[PGT] Bruins 4, Canucks nil

TheRussianRocket.

17 minutes ago, KFBR392 said:

That spear was the games only saving grace.

We should set up a crowd funding page to cover Prust's fine.

I beg to differ.

What Prust did was gutless and adding insult to injury. It doesn't help his team's image at all and wasn't a good example for our young players whom he's mentoring either. I'd feel better if Prust actually punched a hole in Marchand's face, but spearing the rat's weenie was a classless act just as Lucic did a couple of years ago.

If that was the best response we could pull off we are a even worse team than it showed tonight, which was 30th best in the league.

I was at the game and I was astounded at how many bruins fans were there. To add insult to injury they were louder from the get go. The lower bowl was probably 75% full and the upper bowl around 90% full.
Easily one of the worst games I  have seen. Bottom 2 for sure. The other was an 8-2 loss to Nashville probably 8 years or so ago. THere was no energy in the building or the players. Tough to sit through. I am just happy I didn't pay for the tickets

1 minute ago, b3. said:

Bieksa may have been a defensive liability, but he was a consistent gritty presence.

But I guess Weber is better.

Benning called up Pedan and Willie played him as a forward.

I'm starting to think he doesn't know what pieces make a hockey team successful.

10 minutes ago, DeNiro said:

It's time for Benning to adjust this team and the way it's coached. It's one thing to lose, it's another to play completely lifeless uninspiring hockey.

Call up Shinkaruk, Pedan, sign Rodin. At least play with some skill and some grit otherwise those stands will get empty even faster.

Pedan is too tough for this team. more Weber pls

Just now, Nuxfanabroad said:

Sir, there's kids reading..kindly mind your vocabularic-excessitivity. For example, you might change that term to Willy.

Hey!  Now I understand what kids in school were calling me when they said I was a big Willy face. My nose is big, I get that, but that was mean.  And here I thought it was a compliment.:(

6 minutes ago, DeNiro said:

I'm starting to think he doesn't know what pieces make a hockey team successful.

I tried to forget about that...

Thanks De Niro :(

9 minutes ago, DeNiro said:

Ya, WD should give his head a shake.  Yes, I know, but I mean :rolleyes:figuratively.

Dirty spear by Prust. Team is an utter disaster top down. Markstrom looked awful ; plays too deep and again looks soft on 3 goals. 

Tied for least wins all year - Columbus is only 3 points back and they started what 0-9? Just take a number one pick and clean house next summer including the coach

1 minute ago, HK Phooey said:

Prust don't care.  He's a beauty.  We need more of this.

People who have a problem with this play have not watched hockey for very long.

This is childs play compared to some of the stuff that went on in the 80's and 90's.

Archived