The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

[GDT] ARI @ VAN - MON - JAN 4 - 7PM - SNP

Green Goblin

Just now, brownky said:

Well one good thing about having cheech on the broadcast team is that if we lose two goalies in a game, there's a permanent backup in the broadcast booth.

Higgins covering literally nobody on that play.

Actually he was, you didn't see it.

Just now, fwybwed said:

Edler with a sweet screen once again 

WTF is it with Edler tonight?!!  He crosses over from his side to take a guy Biega has covered leaving his guy wide open and then he stands around letting the entire Coyote team fight for the puck without clearing anyone out. 

I try not to zero in on him but he is so slow and stupid, he stands out.

1 minute ago, DIBdaQUIB said:

WTF is it with Edler tonight?!!  He crosses over from his side to take a guy Biega has covered leaving his guy wide open and then he stands around letting the entire Coyote team fight for the puck without clearing anyone out. 

Oh Edler. 

1 minute ago, DIBdaQUIB said:

Wasn't the first, and certainly won't be the last time for Edler.

3 minutes ago, Frazzy Desjardins said:

It wasn't him though.  The article actually defends him. It's the editor who is responsible for headlines.

This is correct.  Postmedia's trend is to put covers like this out for attention-grabbing, especially for their tabloids.  Reason being, It works.  Look at all the attention they got.

Archived