The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

Loui Eriksson on Soundcloud

Shirotashi

Just wanted to add that Soundcloud is a great source for news and interviews on the Canucks, for those who did not know of course. You just make a profile, or log in with FB and like the TSN's channel for example. To get updates when they upload a new track, just get the app for your phone and you can listen right away.

I searched Louie Eriksson on YouTube and half of the clips are of him getting drilled... Should we be concerned? On a line with the Sedins, there is no deterrent to the opposing line abusing  these guys... Is that when our D will jump in? 

It's too bad we only managed to get the Sedins a proper linemate when they're a couple of years off retiring. They deserved the Benning treatment a LONG time ago, Gillis never delivered. If they had a 30 goal UFA slotted next to them during their Art Ross years we would have seen some deadly numbers being put up. Now we can just hope Daniel, Henrik and Eriksson can combine for around 60-70 goals as a line.

2 hours ago, PlanB said:

Mark your calendars people:

Sunday, Sept. 18, 12pm (Pacific) Air Canada Center, Toronto.

Team Sweden vs. Team Russia, Game #1 Group B.

I'll be recovering in Edmonton from piercing my ears with Five Finger Death Punch from the previous night. 

12 hours ago, Shirotashi said:
Just wanted to add that Soundcloud is a great source for news and interviews on the Canucks, for those who did not know of course. You just make a profile, or log in with FB and like the TSN's channel for example. To get updates when they upload a new track, just get the app for your phone and you can listen right away.

Or just follow TSN1040 on Twitter and they link any important interviews (Canucks related or otherwise) through Soundcloud there.

But yes, they posted Eriksson's interview yesterday, plus Boeser, Juolevi and Jarvis among others.

10 hours ago, DownUndaCanuck said:

It's too bad we only managed to get the Sedins a proper linemate when they're a couple of years off retiring. They deserved the Benning treatment a LONG time ago, Gillis never delivered. If they had a 30 goal UFA slotted next to them during their Art Ross years we would have seen some deadly numbers being put up. Now we can just hope Daniel, Henrik and Eriksson can combine for around 60-70 goals as a line.

I have them pencilled in for over 80 myself.  The trio potted 69 last year, and I'm hedging on there chemistry and special teams time to improve on that.  Henrik and Daniel were on the defensive side of the game most of the year last year without Sutter available, with a healthy group, and hopefully another scoring winger, the pressure will be off the Sedin line, because there will be 3 lines on the ice that the opposition has to sort out.

This makes me feel so comfortable defensively as well when there on the ice, it's like when burrows was on there line he really made sure to cover there asses defensively which a lot of people never gave him enough credit for, not saying there not good in there own zone just lets them gamble a bit more. if he can rejuvenate the twins I feel like we will have a line to lead the way and make us competitive again, and to look at the guys leading the next 2 lines behind them in sutter and horvat we really do have lots of leadership style players down the middle and that alone can make a team competitive. "Never give up" mentality goes a long ways. If only we had a bobby Lou in net still! 

Archived