The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

[GDT] Pittsburgh Penguins @ Vancouver Canucks | March Saturday @ 7pm on CBC

Green Building

7 minutes ago, hearditall said:

Now ask yourself this, is this due to Player skill level & overall Team Depth or is it the COACH"S doing it???

Sullivan over WD? 

Team Pitt  over Team Canuck?

SImple.  It's just Penguins being what they are and us being what we are. 

This is exactly how I expected the game would unfold -- with/without injuries or illness.

7 minutes ago, CRAZY_4_NAZZY said:

That goal happened because Henrik made a blind cross ice pass to no one and the play went all the way, and of course Henrik takes his time to get back into defensive position.

Hank is such a defensive liability

They should just rest the Sedins on the bench until a PP, like a pinch hitter in baseball. They be rested and eager and maybe even a little pd off for a change

Just now, 1-d said:

SImple.  It's just Penguins being what they are and us being what we are.  This is exactly how I expected the game would unfold -- with/without injuries or illness.

Same here. Prediction thread I got 3-1 PiTT...

So if we had Sullivan (Oh yah we did) would it be any better? (It sure wasn't the 1st time around)...

10 minutes ago, BaerBoBoeser said:

Edit

Sorry correction - year prior to his draft was a full year lockout so 0 games

Season Prior

Chi 59 pts

Was 59 pts

Pits 58

So they deserved him fair and square

They deserved Ovi or Malkin for sure... like I said, it's tough to stay at the bottom with talent like that and more than one other team would have probably tried to bottom out for Crosby.

2 minutes ago, Ghostsof1915 said:

If Benning does that, he will be a thief. 

I think it could be done, I mean the Lighting have a solid team especially with Stamkos. Jim could sweeten it up by sending Gaunce and a 4th rounder? Edler to them somehow would be an upgrade over Garisson

2 minutes ago, J-23 said:

It's a good pick up by Jim Benning again! He has picked up two excellent players of waivers this year, Boucher and Cramarossa!

I am interested in seeing Boucher after an offseason where hopefully Nucks help him work on his fitness

Kid has skills and I think his skating his being held back by his fitness. He also played with Goldobin in junior and put up big numbers - could be interesting if he is committed in the offseason

4 minutes ago, 1-d said:

SImple.  It's just Penguins being what they are and us being what we are.  This is exactly how I expected the game would unfold -- with/without injuries or illness.

I'm guessing if  #87 was wearing a Canuck Jersey the game might be a little different. Coaching switch. :sadno:

Is it just me or is every goal against us lately starting from a dumb play from the Sedins? WTF was Daniel doing? So frustrating.

Also to the user who said the Sedins have been playing better defensively I give you exhibit A as to why that's not true.

Archived