The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

[GDT] Vancouver Canucks vs Anaheim Ducks Mar 28,2017 07:00PM

3KBieksa

2 minutes ago, wallstreetamigo said:

Agreed. Underrated and did everything well. Was also a stabilizing presence for Edler.

As far as actually playing the position as it's meant to be played Salo was probably the best we've had, if he could have stayed healthy there's no telling what he could have acomplished, he made such a big difference

Just now, BoDangles53 said:

Boys look slow and tired tonight - Bo looks exhausted

long road with injuries, many guys played had more ice time than they are used to.

the first period showed it all

at least they got better each period

Just now, King Heffy said:

ROH.

And I'm not a fan of him doing so.  Brock's not the kind of guy to ask and management knows that it wouldn't be good for him to attract the kind of scrutiny that kind of thing would cause.

Not saying he should ask, saying TL should do it and given a kid can wear 66 there's no real pressure - its only a number dude

4 minutes ago, terrible.dee said:

Still not convinced we got Value for Burrows or Hansen, why the Sharks need to win the cup for us to take the pick seems unfair

We gave two teams two great players and I don't know that we got anything back except players they didn't want

I think we definitely got value for the Burrows rental.

Hansen on the other hand is the riskier move.  Got a young with lots of upside, but Honey Badger aint easy to replace.  Goldobin has some big shoes to grow into.

The "players they didn't want" thing is weak though.

7 minutes ago, terrible.dee said:

For some reason I was just reminded of something....

No one ever made Marchand pay for clipping Salo did they? Or for the Daniel Rabbit punches? Or for the Ring-kiss thing?

He skated on all charges right? Last time he was here he just grabbed a hat-trick and left?

Crime does pay if commited against the Canucks.

At least that's the Bettman's NHL logic.

Just now, terrible.dee said:

As far as actually playing the position as it's meant to be played Salo was probably the best we've had, if he could have stayed healthy there's no telling what he could have acomplished, he made such a big difference

I agree. Ohlund/Salo is pretty tough to call as best all around dman for Van in my opinion. 

Archived