The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

Elias Pettersson | #40 | C

-Vintage Canuck-

21 minutes ago, Odd. said:

Honestly, I feel like today Pettersson's not had the best game. Thought he looked better last game and the previous game before that. Tonight he looks a bit flat footed and doesn't seem a whole lot engaged but saved a sure goal and has a goal an assist.

Had a lot of whiffs and bad bounces but  a lot of sweden's players also haven't had a strong game despite it being 6-2. 

Does he still have the flu?

Most players would've taken that around the net to try a wrap-around.

He's done this a lot over the last year.

I like that mindset.  It's what coaches would expect Jakey to do on a regular basis with his size and speed. Granted he's being going to the net much better the last couple of weeks.

7 minutes ago, Brouhaha said:

Ferraro is great, I really enjoy him when he's on 1040! Sometimes he says things I'll disagree with, but that's just the reality of life isn't it. 

Heyyyyy you sound like Ray Ferraro! are you undercover Ray?

what i like about Ray is he isnt afraid to be honest and speak his mind. he refuses to accept other people's narratives and talks about the facts as he sees them as a former player.  it kind of felt gross with all the pettersson love he was spewing throughout the pre game and 1st two periods . i really appreciate Ray!

• Cheers 1
  • Upvote 1