The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

Elias Pettersson | #40 | C

-Vintage Canuck-

4 hours ago, S'all Good Man said:

anyone that wants to get involved can get the info here: http://dailyhive.com/vancouver/larscheiders-canucks-supporters-group

That's fantastic.  Why would anyone want to sit anywhere else?  Hope it spreads from Larscheiders section, to the next, to the next, and so on.  Would make the games more exciting; even watching at home.

• Upvote 1

41 minutes ago, Warhippy said:

So what type of production do we need from him to be happy over there this year?

.85?

.95?

I'd say around 55%. It's a tough league. I'd be happy with that, but I do expect him to shatter my expectations! 

9 hours ago, HerrDrFunk said:

Anyone have video of either of Pettersson's assists?

http://www.vancourier.com/pass-it-to-bulis/elias-pettersson-doesn-t-get-too-horny-picks-up-two-assists-1.22312811

apparently thats what the coach says on  a normal basis, and by the players reaction, they are used to it as they are not gigglig away.  there is video of it haha

• Upvote 1

14 hours ago, Rob_Zepp said:

It was.   Enjoyed playing in Europe - almost 10 years worth.   It wasn't by plan, just sort of happened.   Thought NHL was going to happen earlier in career but a long career there wasn't meant to be.   No regrets.   European hockey has great fans and the level of play was much higher than many in North America think - and more physical.  

Of course I was never close to the big show (didn't really play rep even if I played all the way through minors, just played with a couple guys who got closer) but I would have thought it was a great experience to be able to play pro over in Europe for a game I love. Someone who was much closer to the big leagues probably would have a different mentality, but glad you were able to enjoy it - and enjoy the culture you wouldn't get from playing in the AHL or even most NHL cities.

• Upvote 1

14 hours ago, Rob_Zepp said:

It was.   Enjoyed playing in Europe - almost 10 years worth.   It wasn't by plan, just sort of happened.   Thought NHL was going to happen earlier in career but a long career there wasn't meant to be.   No regrets.   European hockey has great fans and the level of play was much higher than many in North America think - and more physical.  

Either you are the real Rob Zepp (who played in the NHL) or you are doing a very good impersonation, as your comments and style of speech are consistent with this interview: http://thehockeywriters.com/qa-with-flyers-goalie-rob-zepp/

So why are following the Canucks and participating on CDC? Is the Mike Gillis connection relevant?

• Upvote 1