The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

[Discussion] Which former Canuck(s), now retired, would you like to see in the organization?

xereau

Enrico Ciccone - Director of Bad Assery - Teaches our team to actually fight and not hug it out a la Prust

Pavel Bure - Chief of Russian DeFlakery - In charge bringing Tryamkin Back

Todd Bertuzzi - NHL Official Liaison - Makes sure the NHL calls a fair game when Vancouver plays

Thinking about who I'd want back actually: Luc Bourdon.

I think it would mean more than just to us, but also his family and friends and everyone he's touched.

Plus we could have had another defenseman in the SCF that might have turned things the other way.

I've gotta tell you....one guy who is so "heart and soul" invested (still) and has stuck around over the years is Jyrki Lumme.   He is available for any charity event and I recall once when we were in a suite he wandered in near the end of the game to chat with everyone.  He truly loves the game and it shows.  There isn't one bit of ego there, just a nice guy.  And he truly is deeply rooted in the community with so much to offer.  He even showed up for a fundraiser for Richmond minor hockey a few years ago.

He is such a humble, dedicated ex Canuck.  Would love to see him more involved.

No brainers when they're done?   Burr and Bieksa

6 hours ago, Fanaholic said:

Sorry, but this guy was such a PUKE when he was here.   He would NEVER come back but if he did, he would still be cheering for the RANGERS and would do nothing for Vancouver. . .     WORST nightmare ever . . .

If he was teaching forwards some moves it would have to be the circle he skated cherry picking from just inside one blue line to another.   Oh and the first thing he would have to do to " clear the air" is have Linden surrender the presidency so " he can do what he does best'....eat Frito Lays chips.

41 minutes ago, ReggieBush said:

I hope your joking

Rarely use the minus and stopped because he just has to be.  Absolutely no reason to be on this site other than to troll if he's serious and his other posts are fine....

I'd have to say Burrows—after he's retired and got some College and/or minor league coaching experience. Of course that would be if he wanted to, who knows? But given the way he came from being undrafted through to the career he has had, I can't think of anybody better suited as a motivational coach. Not scared to air his thoughts either. ::D

Archived