The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

2018-19 CDC Puck League

thejazz97

Hey, all!

With the 2019 Entry Draft right around the corner, take a look in the spreadsheet and confirm that the picks you own match the spreadsheet! If you find any discrepancies message one of the commissioners and we will fix it! 

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1EvKfHNdPigHqOHXJumRHIKplj-xjlwMHaXfcPEOEEXQ/edit?usp=sharing

• Cheers 1
  • Upvote 3

4 minutes ago, Salter said:

Hey, all!

With the 2019 Entry Draft right around the corner, take a look in the spreadsheet and confirm that the picks you own match the spreadsheet! If you find any discrepancies message one of the commissioners and we will fix it! 

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1EvKfHNdPigHqOHXJumRHIKplj-xjlwMHaXfcPEOEEXQ/edit?usp=sharing

i was sure that i own all 1st round picks :ph34r:

• Haha 3
  • Upvote 1

The only round we don't have at least 3 picks in is the fifth....Jeez we better get on draft sheets @Sygvard.

Edit: In all seriousness, as we have so many picks this draft, we are happy to trade them, either now or during the draft, for value in future years - an example being last year, when @D-Money gave us a 2019 3rd for 3 2018 5ths because some players he liked had dropped (funnily enough, 2/3 of the guys he chose would have been my choices, so apparently he is a very smart man.)

Edited by Sestito'sHandMadeVodka
  • Upvote 1

5 hours ago, Salter said:

Hey, all!

I suppose I should know this, how does the first round work? I'm 23rd as the highest amount of reg season points knocked out 1st round?

• Cheers 1

5 minutes ago, Canuck Surfer said:

I suppose I should know this, how does the first round work? I'm 23rd as the highest amount of reg season points knocked out 1st round?

1-3: Lottery picks

4-15: Didn't make playoffs, by reverse standing

16-27: out first two rounds, by reverse standing

28-29: out in the conference final, by reverse standing

30: Cup loser

31: Cup winner

• Like 1
  • Cheers 1
  • Upvote 1

Looking to package pick 27 & a 2nd to move up in the 1st.

I'd also package various 2nd & 3rd round picks to add another 1st round pick.

I want all the mid 1st picks to make up for the fact that I dont have 1st overall... and it makes me feel sad.

Edited by JimLahey
  • Haha 1

5 minutes ago, 70seven said:

When is the draft?

dont wanna miss out on that solo 5th round pick!!

We’re planning to do it at the end of the playoffs, as there are still unsigned players eligible for re-entry into the draft from current playoff teams and we want to allow those teams to have options for trades pre-draft!

Edited by Salter
  • Thanks 1

Washington has a well built team. Tough to trade anyone! However some players we will consider moving

Robin Lehner

Josh Manson

Val Nichushkin

Vincent Trochek

Small list but pretty valuable players. 

Wants - Young Goalie, Young Defense, Prospects

Also willing to package 26 with other picks to move up in the draft

• Cheers 1

The Habs would like o Terminate the Contract of Max Kammerer since he  has signed a Contract in Germany 

https://www.deg-eishockey.de/2019/05/er-ist-wieder-da-maxi-kammerer-kehrt-zurueck-zur-deg-vertrag-bis-2021/

LATEST NEWS

MAY 20, 9:41 AM EDT

Kammerer signed a two-year contract with Dusseldorfer EG (DEL) on Friday.

ANALYSIS

Kammerer rejoins the club following a one-year stint in the AHL with Hershey. The winger notched four goals and nine helpers in 33 appearances, which wasn't enough to earn him a call-up from the Capitals. Washington previously placed the 22-year-old on unconditional waivers in order to effect his release and allow him to return to his native Germany. While certainly not out of the question given his age, it seems unlikely Kammerer will give North America another shot.

• Upvote 1

In about 2 hrs time the Chicago Blackhawks will announce the decision of the offers for The 1st overall pick. Numerous offers have come for that pick and the entire organization will make the decision whether or not to keep the 1st overall pick and retool on the fly or go all in for the upcoming season.

We appreciate the gms who have taken their time and patiently awaited for responses and sorry for the delay but this topic will end today as we will start to prepare for next season.

decision will come tonight!

Edited by WalkWithElias40
  • Cheers 2

5 hours ago, Bombastik der Teutone said:

The Habs would like o Terminate the Contract of Max Kammerer since he  has signed a Contract in Germany 

https://www.deg-eishockey.de/2019/05/er-ist-wieder-da-maxi-kammerer-kehrt-zurueck-zur-deg-vertrag-bis-2021/

We'll be kickstarting the new fantrax league at some point this week in preparation for the draft and free agency - I'll make sure he's released then.

• Upvote 2

[Report] A team from the East has entered the race for the 1st overall pick 

Reports surfacing from Chicago Blackhawks organization that theres a team from the east has entered the race for the 1st overall pick.

Just as the Blackhawks were ready to announce their decision last night, a team from the east has entered into the race and now the Blackhawks organization will need to make a decision again. Blackhawks holding a conference call with the media at 12PM /PT today. 

Stay tuned. 

Edited by WalkWithElias40
  • Cheers 3