The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

3 hours ago, Rodishred said:

Add Rathbone to your list!  

Yes I agree, very offensive player with great wheels, we might need some toughness on back end..We can trade for that when time is right.

Exciting team to watch always working so hard, no giving up..Can't imagine in 2years from now..

Benning and his draft team have been doing great... Like Bracket along side Benning...

Go Canucks Go

Edited by wildcam
  • Like 1
  • Upvote 1

2 hours ago, wildcam said:

Yes I agree, very offensive player with great wheels, we might need some toughness on back end..We can trade for that when time is right.

Exciting team to watch always working so hard, no giving up..Can't imagine in 2years from now..

Benning and his draft team have been doing great... Like Bracket along side Benning...

Go Canucks Go

He hits like a truck too, I hope they can form a future top 4 together.

16 hours ago, -Vintage Canuck- said:

Heard Coach Cull Utica say in an interview this morning that they were offering to sign Woo.

I think it’s a Fantastic way of showing support to a prospect in light of the suspension.. keeps him on his toes and focused.

love it.

57 minutes ago, SilentSam said:

Heard Coach Cull Utica say in an interview this morning that they were offering to sign Woo.

I think it’s a Fantastic way of showing support to a prospect in light of the suspension.. keeps him on his toes and focused.

love it.

I might be mistaken but doesn't he need to play one more year of Junior?

• Cheers 1
  • Upvote 2

1 hour ago, Alflives said:

Yup.  Junior, Canucks, or Europe next season.  

I think he gets signed to NHL contract pretty quickly after his season ends, but I'm guessing that he'll be dominating Junior again next year. Don't think he'll be able to make the jump to the NHL that quickly.

• Upvote 2

15 minutes ago, SilentSam said:

Believe he qualifies for the AHL

Not for the next regular season. You need to be 20 by the end of the calendar year or completed 4 years at the CHL level to be eligible for the AHL.Only exceptions would be if he made the Canucks but was injured and went for a conditioning stint or after the junior season is over he would be free to play AHL hockey.

The AHL's minimum age is actually 18 but that would only apply to players not governed by the NHL/CHL agreement of 20 years of age. For example, a player drafted at 18 playing in Sweden could play in the AHL right away.

Edited by Rick Blight
  • Like 2
  • Cheers 2