The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

9 hours ago, Boudrias said:

HAve seen Woo play both sides. What is his preferred side, RD? He is coming to Cranbrook to play the ICE so hope to watch.

Moose Jaw has already been to Cranbrook twice, first visit on Nov 18th, a 9-1 win and the second visit on the 28th of Nov, a 3-1 win. I don't think M.J. has any more games here in CBK this season unless they are here in the playoffs.

12 hours ago, Kootenay Gold said:

Moose Jaw has already been to Cranbrook twice, first visit on Nov 18th, a 9-1 win and the second visit on the 28th of Nov, a 3-1 win. I don't think M.J. has any more games here in CBK this season unless they are here in the playoffs.

To bad I missed. I would have bought you a beer. :) 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Dungass said:

Wow, impressive.  I don't think anybody expected Jett to score close to a PPG this year.  Would have to think he'll play one more year in Junior, as he won't be Utica eligible next year.  Could be fun to watch!

It's his 4th season in the CHL, he should be AHL eligible next year.

7 hours ago, Dungass said:

Wow, impressive.  I don't think anybody expected Jett to score close to a PPG this year.  Would have to think he'll play one more year in Junior, as he won't be Utica eligible next year.  Could be fun to watch!

I had expectations for him to be close to ppg but wasn't confident he would achieve them. I'm hoping he can keep this up. Maybe Tim Hunter left him off the team on purpose to light a fire under Woo.

• Cheers 1

5 hours ago, AK_19 said:

It's his 4th season in the CHL, he should be AHL eligible next year.

It is his third CHL season. A drafted midget player can play a couple of games as an underager. He was 17 at the draft, one of the younger players eligible.

• Upvote 2

13 minutes ago, TGokou said:

I had expectations for him to be close to ppg but wasn't confident he would achieve them. I'm hoping he can keep this up. Maybe Tim Hunter left him off the team on purpose to light a fire under Woo.

He was a long shot. Woo was going up against 3 first-round picks just from the 2018 draft, and older 2nd round picks from the 2017 draft.