The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

1 minute ago, smokes said:

I'm a little behind in my Jett Woo knowledge. If you had to compare him to an NHL player's style of play, who would it be?

A lot of people here compares him with Kevin Bieksa. But from highlight videos and reports I read, I could see him also playing like Dustin Byfuglien (style wise).

• Upvote 1

17 hours ago, canuckistani said:

Arrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrghhhh. 

Why are we talking economics of the maritimes in a thread about a prospect?! 
There is an ENTIRE FORUM for that.....FFS people....2 whole pages of OFF TOPIC crap is too much....just make a new thread there, tag the person and continue there and leave us those who wanna discuss the prospects, in the prospects thread,in peace !!

You're correct. I actually suggested to Phatt that any further squabbles be  confined to direct personal message. It's of no interest to others

Just now, cyoung said:

No. He will be in moose jaw for another year most definitely.

Correct.   He is still in his training pants.   Kid has a long way to go - no rush.   He looks really good projecting in four or five years to be a real contributor.

• Upvote 2

From the Hockey News....Woo is there #2 guy that should have a shot at there national junior team...even though it would probably take 3-4 injuries for them to consider him;

Jett Woo, D, Moose Jaw Warriors (WHL): He didn’t get an invite to Canada’s world junior camp, so Woo is taking it out on the ‘Dub.’ The league’s player of the week with seven points in three games, Woo is a hard-hitting Vancouver Canucks pick who can be trusted in pressure situations and is now putting up nearly a point per game. NHL arrival: 2020-21

• Like 2