The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

[PGT] Vancouver Canucks at Winnipeg Jets | Oct. 18, 2018

-Vintage Canuck-

1 hour ago, riffraff said:

Goldobin hate blinders I see.

I really like the kid.  With Petterson he is magic, without him he is a turnover machine in the worst areas.  I think its not so much that Petterson makes him better.  It is that they genuinely understand each other on the ice.  Without Petterson, he looks soft and lost. 

Missed this one, though judging by the highlights, we were in it until the Jets second goal.

I'm just happy we're over 500 after the road trip. If this is how the season will be, then I'm all for it.

56 minutes ago, CaptainLinden16 said:

I really like the kid.  With Petterson he is magic, without him he is a turnover machine in the worst areas.  I think its not so much that Petterson makes him better.  It is that they genuinely understand each other on the ice.  Without Petterson, he looks soft and lost. 

I saw a few turnovers..... like the ones everybody else makes.

to me, on a tired team, with brock struggling to complete a pass he was one of  the only players capable of making offense happen.  He was a key in setting up in the offensive zone at times, backchecked conitinuously and even cleared the crease one time.

to judge him like that playing on a tired team and no doubt tired himself is not right.  You even said to swap him with Schaller.  With that statement, you through your cred out the window.

i like schaller. I’ve posted numerous times even saying he is a guy you win with but putting him on the second line is a joke.  He has had clean shot opps in the last few games and wiffed on all of them.

I wonder what's gonna happen on the D end...

Guddy is by far the toughest and most intimidating D-man we have on our team... absolutely love the guy... that said he's probably got the worst passing and shooting ability as well. It's RIP offense when he's on the ice.

Do we bring in MDZ for Guddy?

Man... 3 years for 4 AAV.

Honestly I'm more of a fan on the Loui contract than the Guddy one.

8 minutes ago, apollo said:

I wonder what's gonna happen on the D end...

Guddy is by far the toughest and most intimidating D-man we have on our team... absolutely love the guy... that said he's probably got the worst passing and shooting ability as well. It's RIP offense when he's on the ice.

Do we bring in MDZ for Guddy?

Man... 3 years for 4 AAV.

Honestly I'm more of a fan on the Loui contract than the Guddy one.

Guds just is what he is. He is like a big brother that is always nice to have as a wingman. I think he would benefit from less minutes by maybe upping Stetchers minutes. I think next year we see Chatfield coming in on the right side as well and taking some of the right side minutes.

Tryamkin has always been overrated by the fans and he himself. Other than his size and physical pressence, if he was a good player, it would have showed in the 1.5 seasons he played here. Hope hes gotten better from the year off in the KHL. But doubt he comes back as a bona fide top 4 Dman on any NHL team. 

Archived