The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

Jeff O Neil's gold medal stolen in Vancouver Night Club

my apologies as I am not sure where to post something like this.  but Promise is a good one

https://theprovince.com/sports/hockey/junior-hockey/tsns-jeff-oneill-has-world-junior-gold-medal-stolen-in-vancouver

Karma couldn't come at a better time and location.

Jeff O Neil, known for calling the Sedins Pussies on twitter a few years back and more recently "that's a joke" on disagreement on Mathesons 2 game suspension on Petterssons hit, lost his gold medal and is asking people of Vancouver for help.  Irony is that Bob Mckenzie is asking for help on twitter.

https://thecanuckway.com/2018/11/18/vancouver-canucks-holiday-gift-guide/ Sedins being called pussies.

below is Bob Mckenzie tweet to help his college.  Bob being a good man for doing this, but the responses is quite hilarious.

one of the response was that he's blocked half the people from Vancouver due to years of derogatory comments made towards the Canucks

anyways if you guys come across his gold medal please contact him on twitter. lol

8 minutes ago, Tortorella's Rant said:

Obvious showboating is obvious. Leave your medal at home. But a little late for that, obviously.. 

It was in his bag. Probably carrying it around because he's covering the world juniors for TSN. Doesn't look like he was showboating or anything like that. 

Not the smartest idea to be carrying the bag around in the first place. Leave your valuables in your hotel room in the safe. 

5 minutes ago, Duodenum said:

It was in his bag. Probably carrying it around because he's covering the world juniors for TSN. Doesn't look like he was showboating or anything like that. 

Not the smartest idea to be carrying the bag around in the first place. Leave your valuables in your hotel room in the safe. 

For Jeff, totally is

Look boys I have a gold medal if you work hard you'll be half as successful as me.

I know team Canada is having their issues but know when they didn't?  1995

He's just that kind of guy

2 minutes ago, PhillipBlunt said:

So, I got this gold medal from the World Juniors in 1995 that was left in a booth at the Roxy after some douchebag named Jeff pooped himself and left in a hurry. Anyone interested PM me with an offer.

I'll give you 5 bucks. I know it's worth more but then it belongs to Jeff's, so there's devaluation. On second thought, you might have to pay me to take it.

On a serious note, if O'Neill said what he said, I think yeah, karma did catch up to him. Why would you bring along your gold medal on your trip from 1995 and in your computer bag AT a nightclub? Completely unnecessary.

6 minutes ago, Dazzle said:

I'll give you 5 bucks. I know it's worth more but then it belongs to Jeff's, so there's devaluation. On second thought, you might have to pay me to take it.

Hahahahaha. Okay. Do you have PayPal?

6 minutes ago, Dazzle said:

On a serious note, if O'Neill said what he said, I think yeah, karma did catch up to him. Why would you bring along your gold medal on your trip from 1995 and in your computer bag AT a nightclub? Completely unnecessary.

I don't feel the least bit sorry for that idiot. Why anyone would bring a computer bag, let alone a gold medal, to a nightclub is beyond me.

42 minutes ago, PhillipBlunt said:

So, I got this gold medal from the World Juniors in 1995 that was left in a booth at the Roxy after some douchebag named Jeff pooped himself and left in a hurry. Anyone interested PM me with an offer.

Is this just a unnamed, unnumbered gold medal or are there any markings that would make it certain to be Jeff's? Or could a guy pretend it was anyone's from that team?

2 minutes ago, gurn said:

Is this just a unnamed, unnumbered gold medal or are there any markings that would make it certain to be Jeff's? Or could a guy pretend it was anyone's from that team?

Well, it looks like someone tried carving their name into it with a dull knife, and then scratched it out, and started again on the other side only to give up after misspelling Jeff.  

2 minutes ago, PhillipBlunt said:

Well, it looks like someone tried carving their name into it with a dull knife, and then scratched it out, and started again on the other side only to give up after misspelling Jeff.  

Let me guess, he started with a "G"?

Archived