The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

Jeff O Neil's gold medal stolen in Vancouver Night Club

well i think i have a solution

toss the found bag or just the gold medal (put it in a paper bag first)

into the trash for collection by our local purveyors of garbage

ensure at least a couple days go by so that it can be positively deposited into a landfill somewhere

then let the good ole boy know what happened (only on his prior agreement that he will personally find it himself)

and let him spend the next 2 months or so rooting through the landfill

to recover his trophy

a bit of a win win for everyone involved

This guy hasn't played hockey for years.  Why all the hate?  The Sedins are HOF material; I'm sure they could care less about what this guys said about them so many years ago.

I hope he gets his medal back and keeps it in a safe place in the future.

2 hours ago, higgyfan said:

This guy hasn't played hockey for years.  Why all the hate?  The Sedins are HOF material; I'm sure they could care less about what this guys said about them so many years ago.

I think he deserves to lose it because of being dumb. I am guessing he lost it in a restaurant rather than a night club. Still why bring your gold medal?  Your job does not require you to bring that. 

Would you bring your physical degree paper around in the same situation? It's not a great comparison but it's highlighting how unnecessary it was to bring it. I'd believe the speculation that he was showboating by having it on him.

I laughed when he said he lost it at the Roxy 

Why take ur computer bag with ur medal into a nightclub.  

Hope he gets it back tho. 

Reminded me of a guy i used to know..lol

he stole Pavel Bures Ferrari car back in the day.  Had it for few days  took it to Victoria had some fun.. 

On 1/2/2019 at 7:19 AM, MoneypuckOverlord said:

my apologies as I am not sure where to post something like this.  but Promise is a good one

https://theprovince.com/sports/hockey/junior-hockey/tsns-jeff-oneill-has-world-junior-gold-medal-stolen-in-vancouver

Karma couldn't come at a better time and location.

Jeff O Neil, known for calling the Sedins Pussies on twitter a few years back and more recently "that's a joke" on disagreement on Mathesons 2 game suspension on Petterssons hit, lost his gold medal and is asking people of Vancouver for help.  Irony is that Bob Mckenzie is asking for help on twitter.

https://thecanuckway.com/2018/11/18/vancouver-canucks-holiday-gift-guide/ Sedins being called pussies.

below is Bob Mckenzie tweet to help his college.  Bob being a good man for doing this, but the responses is quite hilarious.

one of the response was that he's blocked half the people from Vancouver due to years of derogatory comments made towards the Canucks

anyways if you guys come across his gold medal please contact him on twitter. lol

Anyone stupid enough to get a neck tatty deserves this. Odog...more like dumb as a dog (although that insults my dog whom I love) is an idiot and karma came a knocking. Lol. I hope someone throws it in the river.

On 1/2/2019 at 11:44 AM, higgyfan said:

Because he is a mouthy opinionated d bag. That is why all the hate.

For years this tool has spewed utter nonsense about the Canucks. He has no clue about this team but tries to act as if he does. To have his medal go missing here is hilarious. I hope some Hastings pawn shop has it melted down already. Oh ya, where's your Stanley Cup ring Odog? Right, Carolina won just after you left. Join a gym Odog. 

Couldn't care less what he did, I hope he gets that medal back unharmed. Not every single player that represented and helped Canada win on the global stage was an angel or liked the Canucks but they showed up for their country, contributed their blood, sweat and tears and did it without compensation. For that they have my eternal respect. 

6 hours ago, Toews said:

Couldn't care less what he did, I hope he gets that medal back unharmed. Not every single player that represented and helped Canada win on the global stage was an angel or liked the Canucks but they showed up for their country, contributed their blood, sweat and tears and did it without compensation. For that they have my eternal respect. 

Usually I'd agree, but this guy is an absolute dirtbag and I have zero respect for him as a person.  Karma gave him exactly what he deserved and I hope he uses this opportunity to take a look in the mirror and start conducting himself with some professionalism and class moving forward.

Just now, King Heffy said:

Usually I'd agree, but this guy is an absolute dirtbag and I have zero respect for him as a person.  Karma gave him exactly what he deserved and I hope he uses this opportunity to take a look in the mirror and start conducting himself with some professionalism and class moving forward.

I just think that whatever he has done in his life, stealing that medal is a real low life POS move. I may not respect the likes of Corey Perry and Chris Pronger but I will always respect the medal and what it represents. 

Archived