The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

[Report] Eriksson “NOT” likely to be moved on

20 minutes ago, EP-40 said:

You guys are a bunch of clowns.

Conspiracy that

Owner wont do this

Blah blah blah

It's called depth mother&^@#ers... we have it now. If you have to pick between equal amounts of offense and defence (le vs sven) you pick defence. Sven, although you may like him more is equally or less useful than le.

Name calling does nothing to support your view point.

• Like 1
  • Upvote 3

43 minutes ago, EP-40 said:

Conspiracy that

Owner wont do this

Blah blah blah

It's called depth mother&^@#ers... we have it now. If you have to pick between equal amounts of offense and defence (le vs sven) you pick defence. Sven, although you may like him more is equally or less useful than le.

Respect your peers bud

• Cheers 1
  • Upvote 2

2 hours ago, Canuckster86 said:

has to be the owner not wanting him to be waived and have 6m in the minors. We have younger better players in the A or in the press box (Sven) who could easily slot on our NHL roster.

LE is only in the NHL due to his mammoth god awful contract. He is a fringe 1-1.5m player right now. I can't even say he is worth 2m, as Schaller is making 1.9m and has played leaps and bounds better than LE this year.

Bite the bullet AquaMan, you are a Billionaire are you not...sent this useless carcass the Utica and sit him out the year, pay his bonus July 1 then trade him, buy him out, or making him a healthy scratch in the A till his deal runs out. 

I think it has more to do with, they would rather have someone who is in decline sitting in the press box than someone who is eligible for Utica, where they can grow their game. If we send Loui to Utica, he’s potentially taking a roster spot there, which should be used for one of those growing players.

As much as I hate to say it, the press box is probably the best spot for Loui right now.

• Upvote 1

3 hours ago, EP-40 said:

Conspiracy that

Owner wont do this

Blah blah blah

Do tell. Your vast hockey intellect is awe inspiring 

• Haha 2

5 hours ago, EP-40 said:

Conspiracy that

Owner wont do this

Blah blah blah

First time I've read one of your posts.....

first impressions 4.jpg

• Like 1
  • Cheers 1

12 hours ago, EP-40 said:

Conspiracy that

Owner wont do this

Blah blah blah

You know what?  You convinced me with that right there that a lazy, soft crybaby who can't score, won't hit, and whines about the coach belongs in an NHL lineup.  Clearly LE's stellar play over his tenure here warrants Greeen allowing him to float around like a circus seal.

Edited by King Heffy

37 minutes ago, King Heffy said:

You know what?  You convinced me with that right that a lazy, soft crybaby who can't score, won't hit, and whines about the coach belongs in an NHL lineup.  Clearly LE's stellar play over his tenure here warrants Greeen allowing him to float around like a circus seal.

That sounds like a personal attack to me... yet hes still here..

40 minutes ago, EP-40 said:

What personal attack was that? Making things up?

7 hours ago, EP-40 said:

Conspiracy that

Owner wont do this

Blah blah blah

Basically all of this. 
Attack the opinion, not the User.

If you have further questions about the Rules, feel free to PM me.

If you feel you are being personally attacked, feel free to use the Report feature. 

1 hour ago, King Heffy said:

You know what?  You convinced me with that right that a lazy, soft crybaby who can't score, won't hit, and whines about the coach belongs in an NHL lineup.  Clearly LE's stellar play over his tenure here warrants Greeen allowing him to float around like a circus seal.

Lol. Circus seal. 

5 hours ago, King Heffy said:

Pretty sure circus seals get applauded though.. maybe a dandelion?