The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

J.T. Miller | #9 | C/W

tan

Am I the only one that finds takes like this incredibly arrogant ? LIke, if anyone were to see this differently they must be delusional ? I'm not familiar with this guy, is he a popular "pundit" around these parts ? Call me delusional but I'll just stick to my own logic and reasoning , it's done pretty well for me.

Edited by BlastPast
  • Cheers 1
  • Upvote 2

1 minute ago, BlastPast said:

Am I the only one that finds takes like this incredibly arrogant ? LIke, if anyone were to see that this differently they must be delusional ? I'm not familiar with this guy, is he a popular "pundit" around these parts ? Call me delusional but I'll just stick to my own logic and reasoning , it's done pretty well for me.

Agreed.  And what’s with the “carrying major water” comment?  Is this intended to poke fun at dialysis patients or pregnant women?  First it’s the mental illness wise crack, followed by an even uglier one.  Guy should have the PC police and the SJWs after him, no?  

• Haha 4

6 minutes ago, Alflives said:

Agreed.  And what’s with the “carrying major water” comment?  Is this intended to poke fun at dialysis patients or pregnant women?  First it’s the mental illness wise crack, followed by an even uglier one.  Guy should have the PC police and the SJWs after him, no?  

I'm not familiar with the phrase either, I just assumed it was a sparklingly witty reference to how stupid anyone must be that doesn't agree with him.

Edited by BlastPast

14 minutes ago, BlastPast said:

Am I the only one that finds takes like this incredibly arrogant ? LIke, if anyone were to see this differently they must be delusional ? I'm not familiar with this guy, is he a popular "pundit" around these parts ? Call me delusional but I'll just stick to my own logic and reasoning , it's done pretty well for me.

Wow a "if you don't agree with me you're delusional" tweet. Either he's desperate for attention or he's delusional in thinking there's one only answer. Who needs freedom of thought since I know it all! lol

There are certainly some names on CDC I could namedrop as being pretty much the same mentality but I'll keep my mouth shut.

Edited by The Lock
  • Upvote 2

12 hours ago, BlastPast said:

I'm not familiar with the phrase either, I just assumed it was a sparklingly witty reference to how stupid anyone must be that doesn't agree with him.

To carry someone's water means to be their flunky or to blindly support them. The tweeter is one of the hater/trolls who like to pretend that anybody who supports the team and is happy when they make a good move, must be on JB's payroll.

• Upvote 1

On 7/3/2019 at 2:14 AM, Rob_Zepp said:

One thing a lot of Canuck fans probably don't know if they haven't followed Eastern Conference is JT is a huge dude who uses his body to sit out front.   Canucks likely haven't had someone with this sort of net presence since Todd Bertuzzi and he scores a lot of same type of goals that Bertuzzi used to score in his prime.

Please be true.... Can't wait to see this happen, and how all the nae sayers are gonna spin that one...

• Cheers 3

15 hours ago, BlastPast said:

Aw......Mikey got 450 hearts already.  He's just searching for some love:wub:

• Cheers 1
  • Haha 1

50 minutes ago, higgyfan said:

Aw......Mikey got 450 hearts already.  He's just searching for some love:wub:

Who in the hell is Mike Halfrod?

And the more important question.....who in the hell cares? lmao 

I sure don't. Looks like a dbag to me. :frantic:

Edited by Kanukfanatic
  • Haha 1

2 hours ago, ilduce39 said:

Isn’t he a Kurtenblogger? (Whatever that is.)  I remember when those guys and the pass it to bulis guys were light hearted, sometimes funny and felt more like “fans.”  

The virulent cesspool that is Canuck Twitter has made all these guys into miserable jerks.  It’s just a constant pissing contest to see who can have the most negative take on anything the team does.  They’re super sensitive about it, too, if you call them out on it.  Honestly they should just find different lines of work because they seem unhappy.

Why can't I be delusional AND carrying extra water?    

• Haha 4

Miller is going to look Fantastic on either of our 1st 2 lines..

His type of game, leading by example, and the fact that he is extremely vocal will help keep all 4 lines pumped..

Easy to be the “go to” guy for Green.

Our pp has just improved by 70%.

Wonder what number he wears since Pavel has retired the “10”?

Like @Rob_Zepp has mentioned a similar style to Bertuzzi, 44 wouldn’t look too bad at all.

• Upvote 3

23 hours ago, BlastPast said:

Yup, and I still have not seen or heard anything negative about this deal, from ANYONE who is qualified or would be even remotely trusted to run an actual NHL team.

• Upvote 2

I guess there's no guarantee that Miller plays with Pettersson. I am hoping that Benning can manage to sign Ferland, or else make a trade for Huberdeau.

Ferland/Huberdeau - Pettersson - Boeser

Pearson - Horvat - Miller  

On 7/3/2019 at 6:38 PM, BlastPast said:

He is not popular nor a pundit.  Just an idiot. His opinion means less than nothing.