The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

Justin Trudeau: International joke!

Senrik Hedin

1 minute ago, thejazz97 said:

People voted for the Nazi Party, too. We still say that was bad.

Yes people did, however they did not win the election. Hitler only rose to power after becoming chancellor and inhereted the president position from Von Hindenburg. Chancellor is not an elected position, he was chosen by Von Hindenburg. Bolsonaro was elected democratically. Also comparing Bolsonaro to Hitler? You should know better 

1 minute ago, RUPERTKBD said:

Lets post a 7 second clip that only tells a part of the story in an effort to make Justin Trudeau look bad....

Maybe everyone will be idiots and take the video at face value! :picard:

The thing is, the cons are probably gonna run with it in their next attack ad. 

I'm not a huge fan all he has done, or the way he's done it, but I don't mind JT.   

The more he gets unreasonably dissed and picked on.. I find myself having more empathy. 

He seems to be a water off the ducks back type though, doesn't get too fazed. Which is what probably pisses off his detractors even more.

I think he might be trying  to please too many people on all sides, but then again maybe that is what a countries leader should do.

• Upvote 2

12 minutes ago, RUPERTKBD said:

Lets post a 7 second clip that only tells a part of the story in an effort to make Justin Trudeau look bad....

You know there will be a lot Rupert, probably on both sides.

In the run up to the election it will only get worse. The weak minded (of which there are many) are easily manipulated. Social engineering is a powerful tool.

Edited by Ronaldoescobar
  • Upvote 1

20 minutes ago, Baer. said:

Yes people did, however they did not win the election. Hitler only rose to power after becoming chancellor and inhereted the president position from Von Hindenburg. Chancellor is not an elected position, he was chosen by Von Hindenburg. Bolsonaro was elected democratically. Also comparing Bolsonaro to Hitler? You should know better 

I won't compare Bolsonaro to Hitler, but what I am saying is that using democracy as an excuse to say someone isn't bad is misguided.

1 hour ago, Senrik Hedin said:

I love when the gullible are so easily misled.  Like, they'll literally believe anything as long as it follows their ignorance

Here's the ENTIRE interaction.  Which, shockingly shows the exact opposite of what you posted

https://mobile.twitter.com/jarogiesbrecht/status/1145088861090959360?s=21

https://www.bnnbloomberg.ca/economics/video/trudeau-xi-have-informal-talk-on-sidelines-of-g20-summit~1718142

https://www.msn.com/en-ca/news/canada/canada-has-broad-international-coalition-of-support-on-china-file-freeland/ar-AADy0pl

Being snubbed by Bolsonaro is FAR from an insult or "a joke" as his own people hate one of the only human beings in leadership more repugnant than Donald Trump

Edited by Warhippy
  • Thanks 1
  • Upvote 2

56 minutes ago, Baer. said:

I think, most people do not like Trudeau, and they are looking for reasons to ridicule him. I don't believe a fake video like this, is going to change any minds. Anybody who makes their political decisions based on 7 second twitter videos, probably already had in mind what they were going to do anyways.

most people don't like any political leader. 

These stupid little videos and memes going around the right wing don't sway most people thats true. But then every once in a while people think guys like the Fords are a good idea. Bought his own staples and everything. 

1 hour ago, Baer. said:

It's still funny. Trudeau is always trying so hard to be friends with everybody, he's like the little kid on the playground who got picked last for sports. Bolonsaro is a well known asshat so I'm not surprised he ignored him :lol: he's probably like who's this clown

Nothing wrong with being genuinely friendly then a smug lame o like a lot of people out there

• Cheers 1

1 hour ago, RUPERTKBD said:

Lots on here will 

1 hour ago, Baer. said:

I think, most people do not like Trudeau, and they are looking for reasons to ridicule him. I don't believe a fake video like this, is going to change any minds. Anybody who makes their political decisions based on 7 second twitter videos, probably already had in mind what they were going to do anyways.

How long was the Willie Horton ad?

• Haha 1

2 hours ago, thejazz97 said:

I won't compare Bolsonaro to Hitler, but what I am saying is that using democracy as an excuse to say someone isn't bad is misguided.

Definitely fair to say. I just wonder how people can believe to vote for him en masse if he is as horrible as he is in the public eye.

Edited by Baer.

2 hours ago, RUPERTKBD said:

Maybe the imbeciles will take the video at face value! :picard:

*fixed

• Haha 1

4 hours ago, Baer. said:

You are being misleading or misinformed. The Nazi's did rise to power through democratic elections.  At the time Hitler was 'appointed' Chancellor the Nazi's where the largest elected party in the Reichstag.   You are suggesting that there was no democratic element involved in his appointment which is just incorrect.  However, I do agree that comparing Bolsonaro to Hitler is just dumb.

• Upvote 1

5 hours ago, Kragar said:

Knock knock.

Who's there?

Justin Trudeau.

Justin Trudeau who?

Knock Knock

Who's there

Canada

Canada who?

Doesn't matter who the PM is Canada is not a major world player and has never been.  There was a time when France, England, US, Canada, Germany pulled together on the world stage but those days have disappeared.

Edited by samurai