Fantenberg - Biega

Sautner - Chatfield

Woo

Group B:

Hughes - Tanev

Benn - Stecher

Brisebois - Rafferty

Teves

Edler Myers could end up being the best d pairing in the division. 

Heck even the best d pairing we've ever had. 

Well nvm Salo was something else when he was healthy, any one he partnered with would be solid. 

• Cheers 3

19 minutes ago, ilduce39 said:

Looks like I missed most of the Jake chatter.  A coach can’t light a fire under a guy early in camp without it becoming a circus.  Geez.

Glad to hear Sutter looks healthy - that’s huge for this team going forward.  Nice to hear Juolevi looks to be back on track as well. 

I love looking at the lines and combinations out there... just an exciting looking team JB has put together.  Green has them firing on all cylinders.  Could be a fantastic year.

Not

In

This

Town

• Cheers 2

2 minutes ago, apollo said:

Edler Myers could end up being the best d pairing in the division. 

Heck even the best d pairing we've ever had. 

Well nvm Salo was something else when he was healthy, any one he partnered with would be solid. 

Love the optimism but I'm just going to  see how they really do together consistently first before declaring best d pairing in the division. Hopefully it turns out that way.

Edited by AlwaysACanuckFan
  • Like 1
  • Cheers 1

28 minutes ago, Knucklehd said:

Well Olli seems fine.  I don't see anything that can cause worries about his rehab.  Skating well, turning equally well.  Good acceleration.  Doesn't seem to be favoring any kind of movement.  Has taken some knocks too.

Awesome thanks for this. Really curious about Olli.

If this is the case I'd think he'll be back with a main group tommorrow. 

23 hours ago, RowdyCanuck said:

Go 50 secs in and you'll see to me a pretty built/thick Jake.... It could be anything but it's the first time for the players on the ice and everyone wants Jake gone.....can't we just be happy hockey is almost back!!!! Geez can't enjoy even the little things

Jake looks like the beer league guys I used to play with. Belly, love handles, certainly doesn't look like a guy on the eve of training camp. I was hoping the acquisition of Ferland and Miller would be a wake-up call for the kid and push him to the next level. Instead it looks like he's regressed.  Ferland and Miller (especially Ferland) are two guys who are after the job Jake and his sycophants around here think he deserves, (first or second line winger). Look at the shape Petey came into camp in, that's the kind of commitment I would expect of a professional athlete. He looks like a guy vying for fourth line status.

• Haha 1
  • Wat 2

5 minutes ago, Filthy McNasty said:

Can olli make the roster out of camp? We would have to trade some one 

No need to rush him, even if he has a great camp let him go get some more seasoning in Utica and help that team hopefully have a better season. Can't see him beating out any of:

Edler

Myers

Hughes

Tanev

Benn

Stecher

No point imo having him be #7D. Biega has served that role well and this new guy Fantenberg...who knows he didnt play much in Calgary so not sure what he can bring or do other than be an injury replacement type guy

• Upvote 1

9 minutes ago, canuckleheads fan said:

Jake looks like the beer league guys I used to play with. Belly, love handles, certainly doesn't look like a guy on the eve of training camp. I was hoping the acquisition of Ferland and Miller would be a wake-up call for the kid and push him to the next level. Instead it looks like he's regressed.  Ferland and Miller (especially Ferland) are two guys who are after the job Jake and his sycophants around here think he deserves, (first or second line winger). Look at the shape Petey came into camp in, that's the kind of commitment I would expect of a professional athlete. He looks like a guy vying for fourth line status.

I watched it and I didn't see a belly.....

also in those tight jeans everyone has love handles....

i didn't notice what your talking about. 

Get off the hate train....Jesus. 

For all anyone knows it could be cause his missed media day..... 

• Upvote 1