The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

Auston Matthews being investigated for disorderly conduct in Scottsdale

Rate this topic

2 minutes ago, debluvscanucks said:

The thing is you hope that, at 22 years old, these guys are showing leadership qualities....not acting like juveniles.

Have fun, but don't act like an ass and embarrass your team.   17 years old?  Sure.  By the time you're getting into your twenties with a good career underway, it's probably time to act like a man not a boy.

Fair enough. But I remember when I was in my early twenties. Did some not so proud of things while I was under the influence. Remember, not every young star in the league is a model citizen like Bo Horvat or Sidney Crosby.  

• Cheers 1
  • Upvote 1

2 minutes ago, Pickly said:

Fair enough. But I remember when I was in my early twenties. Did some not so proud of things while I was under the influence. Remember, not every young star in the league is a model citizen like Bo Horvat or Sidney Crosby.  

Its just an immature thing to do, if indeed it happened. The question leafs mnmt have to ask themselves .. is he really captain material or should it go to Tavares or someone else.  Thinking he’s not ready at this point for that responsibility....

1 hour ago, Shift-4 said:

sounds like a waste of police resources to me

No kidding just police telling him not to do it and the club saying hey you are a nhler with a massive image for out team and league. It's time for you to get mature.

Most kids his age are doing naked miles and all that jazz. Kids will be kids especially those with tons of money. 

Just now, milk and honey said:

No kidding just police telling him not to do it and the club saying hey you are a nhler with a massive image for out team and league. It's time for you to get mature.

Most kids his age are doing naked miles and all that jazz. Kids will be kids especially those with tons of money. 

PS over/under that trump mentions this? on twitter? in real life? let the betting begin!

You mean a professional gym rat did something stupid? I’m shocked :mellow:

On a scale of 1-10 of athletes doing something stupid and pathetic, this registers at a 2 or 3.

6-10 spots are primarily reserved for football players. You know, the professional dog fighting ring at 6, to raping and killing people in the 9 and 10 spot.

• Thanks 1
  • Upvote 2

Loser.

This guy needs to get slapped. 

Tavares should always have been the captain of the Leafs. 

They were trying to apease this clown. They can't possibly make this idiot the captain now..

Pass the C to Tavares. 

This clown needs a slap. 

Edited by WHL rocks
  • Cheers 1
  • Upvote 2

Makes me appreciate our group young players even more. Great players in Petey, Brock, Bo and Quinn and they are all great human beings too. I had the pleasure to have met and have brief interactions with them all, and I can say they are all really genuine, humble, great people on top of being really great players.

• Upvote 1