The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

Kevin Bieksa Interviews Canucks

Rate this topic

stanleysteamersmyl

That's gold right there. 

Looking forward to more of this throughout the season! 

KB3 has got the potential to do a series similar to the Real Rob report. 

If you know Mike Robinson formerly from the Hawks you know exactly what I'm talking about. 

Edited by Fanuck

I just love the way Tanev talks... like he's &^@#ing high all the time. :lol:

Spoiler

love his stare, plus at 5:55 he's like: where am I again? oh there's Sutter, cool... hey, he's got water... hey i got water too... o.O

Edited by Rubik
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 2

19 minutes ago, danjr said:

So no talk of Kevin being signed anywhere?  This league is so weird how players like Iggy and such are just ghosted.
Gone are the days where a guy can skate around the rink and say his goodbye's.  Well it's pretty rare now.

He's 38. Hasn't officially announced his retirement. He hinted that last season a couple of teams had interest in his services but he didn't want to move far from home. Sounded like he was either going to sign in Vancouver or a Cali team or retire. He has basically retired at this point. I feel like had he stayed on as a "life long Canuck" instead of being moved, he'd have had a bigger farewell.

But the truth is, only franchise icons truly get big farewells. Most guys fade into obscurity. Just the way it goes.

• Like 1

56 minutes ago, oldnews said:

Juice is a natural - sign him up = the market needs real voices, actual hockey people like him - who are also entertaining as hell.

Love to have Bieksa on one of our radio stations as a regular host.  He’s fantastic!