The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

[PGT] Vancouver Canucks at New Jersey Devils | Oct. 19, 2019

Rate this topic

-Vintage Canuck-

If Coleman was really hurt, he wouldnt be peeking at the ref while covering his face. 

That guy needs to be put into his place. I remember him fighting JV in JV's rookie year and afterwards, acted like he owned the world... (this was Bobby Farham)

What a clown.... 

And who the heck is Hayden? Another garbage..

I really hate to lose in a game like this. I'm sure Nux players were even more emotionally stirred in this game. 

Hope they learn to punish them in given opportunities in our next meeting. 

Edited by LowerMainLander18
  • Upvote 2

18 minutes ago, pluralsight said:

Our current 2nd PP unit might be one of the worst in the league in terms of personnel and results. Call Baertschi up and have Gaudette draw into the line up. Having Virtanen and Sutter on the 2nd PP unit is just not cutting it. 

also - please remove JL17 and TP70

22 minutes ago, Smashian Kassian said:

Ultimately special teams were the difference today.

I'll say it again, can't see this as a playoff team with a poor PP. Other than that I think we've played well so far this season for the most part.

That's right. And with the guns this team has now, that's why you give Newell Brown some rope..... just enough to hang himself with.
Then pull him down from the rafters and replace him. 

• Cheers 1
  • Haha 1

Someone mentioned earlier this week that we need too feed, Boeser and Pettersson @ all time’s on the PP. He/She is absolutely right, we need to be like Tampa feeding Stamkos and Washington feeding Ovechkin. Simple open a lane for them too to shoot, Edler can shoot sometimes, but he likes to aim for other players’ shins so..

30 minutes ago, combover said:

7 power plays and the refs are still out to get us excuse. 

Ref sucked for both teams but you can’t blame the refs when after being handed 7 useless power plays. 

Perhaps they though they were helping us by NOT giving us anymore since they looked so pitiful.

4 shots in the third..... 

No excuse.

You're tallying things up but you can't subtract bad reffing.  

That goal whistled down?  Was so obviously a loose puck and someone has to be positioned to see the front of the net, not from the side over in the corner.

"Ref sucked for both teams" is the issue here.

• Cheers 1
  • Upvote 1

If Motte gets that goal that should of counted in the first, maybe its a different story.

Other positives....

Demko still playing great

Ferlands looking better every game

And most importantly.... We aren't devils fans that have to watch that boring system every game ...  zzzzz

8 minutes ago, LowerMainLander18 said:

If Coleman was really hurt, he wouldnt be peeking at the ref while covering his face. 

That guy needs to be put into his place. I remember him fighting JV in JV's rookie year and afterwards, acted like he owned the world...

What a clown.... 

And who the heck is Hayden? Another garbage..

I really hate to lose in a game like this. I'm sure Nux players were even more emotionally stirred in this game. 

Hope they learn to punish them in given opportunities in our next meeting. 

I believe the clown that JV fought in his rookie year was AHL plug Bobby Farnham, aka Bobby Farmhand. 

• Upvote 2

3 minutes ago, ChuckNORRIS4Cup said:

At least he can actually reply after he confuses someone, and explain his reasons why, unfortunately that's something you just cant ever do

Except I literally have, and replied to your crying dm...

I also didn't go through your post history and confuse face 30+ posts like you did to me. :lol:

Edited by canuck73_3