The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

[GDT] Vancouver Canucks vs. Florida Panthers | October 28th, 7:00pm PT | SNP, SN650 | 2019 Halloween Edition

Rate this topic

Roberts

Panthers @ Canucks  

245 members have voted

1. 1. Which team will win the game?

• Vancouver Canucks
    • Florida Panthers
  2. 2. How many goals will the Vancouver Canucks score?

• 1-2
    • 3-4
    • 5-6
    • 7+ :)
  3. 3. How many goals will the Florida Panthers score?

• 1-2
    • 3-4
    • 5-6
    • 7+ :(
  4. 4. Trick or treat?

• Trick!
    • Treat!

This poll is closed to new votes

• Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.
  • Poll closed on 10/29/2019 at 02:00 AM

30 minutes ago, theo5789 said:

I'm sure there are some out there expecting him to get a hat trick, two fights and surpass his three hits from last season all tonight or they're ready to ream him out.

A shot on goal

A hit on an opposing player

A +1 on the night 

=

a Louie Erickson hat trick 

just kidding he’s going to have a good night , go Louie !

• Haha 4

1 minute ago, Toyotasfan said:

A shot on goal

A +1 on the night 

=

A Louie Eriksson hat trick=

1) An own goal

2) A minus 2

3) And a benching

• Like 1
  • Cheers 1
  • Haha 2

4 minutes ago, Viper007 said:

Why would you even want that as a Canuck fan?  I hope he does well tonight.  It's not just, for the canucks, it's also to show the other teams that he can still play, therefore upping his trade value (hopeful thinking).

Whaaaat?? You think we can't overcome a 2 goal deficit?? Now who's the pessimist? :lol:

EDIT - ya ok guys - he has one good game and every GM in the League says, "now wait just a minute guuys, we've been wrong about this all along, here, have a 1st, and a prospect!"

Edited by VanIsleNuckFan
  • Cheers 1
  • Haha 2

8 minutes ago, VanIsleNuckFan said:

Whaaaat?? You think we can't overcome a 2 goal deficit?? Now who's the pessimist? :lol:

Didn't say they couldn't overcome a 2 goal deficit.  I said why would you want LE to play badly?  As a Canucks fan you should be cheering for the team and all it's players, and instead be wishing for the players on the other team to fail miserably like that.

By stating that you're also implying for Demko's stats to be worse than it should be, with a minimum of a 2.0 GAA with LE on the ice.  I'd rather cheer for Demko to have a 0.00 GAA, and a 1.000 save %.

Also other players on the ice who would also get -ves in the +/- stat.

Edited by Viper007
  • Upvote 1

4 minutes ago, Viper007 said:

Didn't say they couldn't overcome a 2 goal deficit.  I said why would you want LE to play badly?  As a Canucks fan you should be cheering for the team and all it's players, and instead be wishing for the players on the other team to fail miserably like that.

By stating that you're also implying for Demko's stats to be worse than it should be, with a minimum of a 2.0 GAA with LE on the ice.  I'd rather cheer for Demko to have a 0.00 GAA, and a 1.000 save %.

Wow, you must be fun at parties.

28 minutes ago, VanIsleNuckFan said:

Could be, or maybe he had planned to start Demko tonight anyway.. Marky always wins his bounce back games, should ring true next time he starts.

agreed, Marky's play is at the point where his confidence won't waver over a decision like this. 

• Cheers 1

1 minute ago, nuck-lifer said:

agreed, Marky's play is at the point where his confidence won't waver over a decision like this. 

Marky looked exhausted both physically and mentally last game.  I guess he must really need a rest, and time with Clarke.  

• Upvote 1

48 minutes ago, Toyotasfan said:

A shot on goal

A +1 on the night 

=

That actually wouldn’t be that bad a night for LE.  Lol.  
I wouldn’t count on him getting in a hit though..........  or a shot.  

• Haha 1

39 minutes ago, Viper007 said:

If Eriksson plays well, then he might stay in the lineup.  Which to most of us is terrible.  

It is terrible because other players we see more value/future in are not going to be able to play because Loui is in the way.

Reminds me of the academic world I used to know well: the old guys with tenure are sometimes the worst deadwood in the place.  Not always, but often enough.

• Cheers 1