The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

[PGT] New Jersey Devils at Vancouver Canucks | Nov. 10, 2019

Rate this topic

-Vintage Canuck-

11 minutes ago, NUCKER67 said:

Blackwood is like Tretiak against the Canucks. They can't score on him. Devils were missing Vatanen on D as well, still couldn't score. Next up is Nashville. Not getting easier. Sad news about Markstrom's Dad, so I expect Demko will be the starter for a while. No issues with the goaltending. But holy heck, they need to get better if they want to keep up with the rest of the west.  

If the Canucks miss the playoffs in 2020, is Green gone? Or will they wait for them to miss the 2021 playoffs too? At that point they will have given away one of their 1sts. 

Why worry about a 2021 1st?..accept the decision.

In the 2018 & '19 drafts, they landed 4-6 kids that could wind up having such value. We've got lots of great young talent; just need the patience as they fit this jigsaw together.

• Cheers 2

1 hour ago, WHL rocks said:

This board is so damn negative...

St Louis won the cup last year lost many in a row.

Why is everyone so damn negative

Honestly why come on here after a loss? So you and others can virtue signal? People are salty and want to come on and vent a bit. What I dont like is people that come on and act all high and mighty because they arent salty. Yes you are your just as salty as the rest of us you and others just chose to come on a show what awesome fans you are because you arent salty. If it really bothers people fans being negative then dont come to  a PGT after an emotional loss. People come here to vent and get a bit pissy. Its 4 losses in a row after 8 games without a regulation loss were tired of the swings deal with it.

Edited by Shirotashi
  • Cheers 3
  • Wat 1

1 minute ago, Shirotashi said:

Honestly why come on here after a loss? So you and others can virtue signal? People are salty and want to come

on a vent. What I dont like is people that come on and act all high and mighty because they arent salty.

Yes you are your just as salty as the rest of us you and others just chose to come on a show what awesome

fans you are because you arent salty. If it really bothers people fans being negative then dont come to 

a PGT after an emotional loss. People come here to vent and get a bit pissy. Its 4 losses in a row

after 8 games without a regulation loss were tired of the swings deal with it.

#Salty 

• Cheers 2

10 minutes ago, coastal1 said:

That explains the Columbus sweep?

checkmate...

However, I can see his value to a team like Tampa. He is more than what is advertised. He will be a big part of the Canuck team going forward.

32 minutes ago, Pete M said:

lot's going on with Marky....a breavement is what the doctor or life should order for him....whether he wants it  or not, there is a time for everything, now is time for breavement.

I am surprised he even kept playing. True pro trying to help his team while dealing with a bigger challenge. 

Can also explains his displays of anger breaking all those sticks. It can wear you out. 

Hope the entire team rally for eachother and help him through this. 

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Pears said:

I’m actually fuming. Tim Peel is absolute disgrace to this sport. 

2692AC57-8E08-47BE-A1FB-0CCC3C3777D1.jpeg

He gave us a break in the third by calling a penalty against hall for embellishment in the third to give us a chance to tie it down by one with five mins left.

you can blame refs after every loss but the truth is we had 60 minutes to beat that crap tram and we didn’t .

we deserved to lose

• Cheers 1

1 hour ago, Pete M said:

Imagine where Tampa would be in the standings if they had JT Miller on their team...just say'n...he seems to be a glue guy with "hockey know how", skill, speed, strength and grit.

JT Miller has a career high points in the 50/ let’s not go nuts he had a good start well see if he does this all year he’s been our second best player this year for sure.

they do miss him tho and we’re lucky to have him but he produces like a second liner more then a first 

This team has the worst fans. Omg, a few losses , the sky is falling. Fire Green, dump this guy , that guy. Whatever. 

Oh my god. No wonder other fans hate Canucks so much. For crying out loud,  R E L A X.

We have like 60 plus more games..

Breathe in....breathe out

Bajesus you guys are crazy

• Upvote 4

Just now, Bertuzzi44ever said:

He gave us a break in the third by calling a penalty against hall for embellishment in the third to give us a chance to tie it down by one with five mins left.

you can blame refs after every loss but the truth is we had 60 minutes to beat that crap tram and we didn’t .

we deserved to lose

well done good job GIF by America's Got Talent