The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

[GDT] Nucks @ Pens 27/11/2019 - 4PM Pacific - Live on SNP

Rate this topic

xereau

4 minutes ago, -Vintage Canuck- said:

PREGAME | Nikolay Goldobin

I really hope Green doesn't do his usual benching thing with this kid and gives him a chance, he's earned it. No bitching or whining, he just went and did his job. 

• Upvote 4

Both teams are close in the standings but Pittsburgh has one of the best home records.

McCann has been lighting it up and after all the negative press dumped on him he could be very motivated.

Pittsburgh hits more than even Philly did.

IF Goldy gets a chance with Pettersson again I hope it is for longer than three heartbeats, they worked well last year.

Benning says he will do anything and whatever it takes to get this team into the playoffs, maybe a showcase for some trades?

The team is hearing a dull droning sound maybe.

As bad as it looked in Philly, the team didn't look that much better in Nashville or Washington where they were dominated and the goalie's stole points

Funny thing about the thanksgiving thing, there are a ton of teams close, Van is in right now but lose two and they are out. Truly they had such an easy schedule in the beginning it may be tough for them get another 65+points to have a chance at a wild card.

The heat is on, this is a must win game.

11 minutes ago, ItTakesAnArmy said:

As bad as it looked in Philly, the team didn't look that much better in Nashville or Washington where they were dominated and the goalie's stole points

If the team played with the same intensity and tenacity, I can't imagine us losing vs Flyers who didnt look on par with Nash/ Wash. 

We came out flat and ended the game the same way. 

At least against Nash/ Wash, we went balls deep and competed hard. (With like 4-5 regulars missing in our lineup)

But I agree goalies played a big part in all of those games.

But losing/ winning after giving it our best vs playing a passenger are two vastly different things that are hard to go unnoticed.