The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

[PGT] New York Rangers at Vancouver Canucks | Jan. 04, 2020

Rate this topic

-Vintage Canuck-

34 minutes ago, apollo said:

Loui Eriksson deserves some praise. 

He was instrumental on the first goal getting the primary assist (although I'd say Bo was just as responsible) and on the GWG he provided a picture perfect screen +2 for Loui 

I'm glad greener was patient with him and he wasn't waived. His work defensively has been terrific on and off the PK. 

Ya I mean he’s playing nhl hockey.

• Haha 2

Actually my second favourite win.

i hated the icings and the dump and chase but i loved the battle by the entire roster.  Petey on the boards, beagle blocking multi shots, Myers slaying, Motte kind of a HansenTorres hybrid atm. Always committed to a heavy forecheck with speed.

and of course Marky again!

• Cheers 2

24 minutes ago, Dats hockey said:

Starting to think MG planned this when he traded for Marky:bigblush:

Marky's improvement is on him with Clark's guidance and perhaps to a certain extent, the motivation of a pay raise.  I hope he stays hungry and wins with this core, after the contract.

Edited by ShawnAntoski
  • Cheers 1

12 minutes ago, Dats hockey said:

Starting to think MG planned this when he traded for Marky:bigblush:

Ya left out the part with the Schneider/Luongo controversy and losing both of em while losing the locker room...

Edited by 6string

1 hour ago, apollo said:

Loui Eriksson deserves some praise. 

He was instrumental on the first goal getting the primary assist (although I'd say Bo was just as responsible) and on the GWG he provided a picture perfect screen +2 for Loui 

I'm glad greener was patient with him and he wasn't waived. His work defensively has been terrific on and off the PK. 

One thing that I will always stand by on Loui Eriksson is that I believe he does his best when he's on a line with Bo. In the past couple seasons, he always started to look good when he was moved to that line, then injuries would happen or he'd be put on the 4th line again. Well now he's been left up there for a while, and he's doing pretty decent.

Also, when he's on the ice, I actually don't feel quite as concerned of the team getting scored on as I have been, and given the kind of stressful games we've had at times, that's a pretty fantastic thing.

• Upvote 1

almost forgot to vote today for QUINN HUGHES for ALL STAR!

another point on a GWG...that boy is an ALL STAR

...remember to Vote for QUINN HUGHES

send him packing to the ALL STAR game with Marky and EP40...ALL STAR performance from Marky tonight to help get the Win.

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1
  • Upvote 1

2 hours ago, xereau said:

ENjjyko.png

69% faceoff wins along with being instrumental in both goals of a close 2-1 W

Those are winner stats. Captain material rounding into mid season form. So awesome to see in the flying skate jersey tonight too, really hope it becomes a regular thing

• Like 3