The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

[GDT] Vancouver Canucks @ Ottawa Senators | Feb. 27, 2020 - 4:30 PM PST

Rate this topic

Templeton Peck

6 minutes ago, -Vintage Canuck- said:

I wonder if CDC will crash the next time I post.

Congrats on your 100,000 post Vintage!

Edited by Guest

I know some of you visit hfcanuckidiots sometimes.

Poster y2goof is infamous for being an idiot. But another poster ms used to type intelligent posts and a reader would sometimes learn things about his posts.

Alas he has succumbed to the inbred negativity on hf now too.  That clown says that he would not sign Toffoli for more than 2 years because Toffoli will "crater hard".  Man that idiot gets worse and worse...

...he must be 31.

::D

Edit: Awesome start for Toffoli. I love the compete and intensity he shows, just like JT Miller and Pearson.  What a great bunch of adds. And Toffoli will be able to play a great role on either the Petey/Miller line or the Pearson/Horvat line.  Awesome time to be a Canuck fan. Going to games live in the coming days!!

Edited by Kanukfanatic
  • Thanks 1
  • Cheers 1
  • Haha 1
  • Upvote 1

1 hour ago, -Vintage Canuck- said:

I really liked the chemistry between Horvat and Toffoli in overtime last night — was hoping we would see them together 5-on-5 with Pearson. Based on the practice lines today, seems like the Canucks will be going with the same lines as last game unless something changes between now and tomorrow afternoon.

Did anyone else look at the end to see who VC was quoting?

36 minutes ago, Kanukfanatic said:

I know some of you visit hfcanuckidiots sometimes.

Poster y2goof is infamous for being an idiot. But another poster ms used to type intelligent posts and a reader would sometimes learn things about his posts.

Alas he has succumbed to the inbred negativity on hf now too.  That clown says that he would not sign Toffoli for more than 2 years because Toffoli will "crater hard".  Man that idiot gets worse and worse...

...he must be 31.

::D

Edit: Awesome start for Toffoli. I love the compete and intensity he shows, just like JT Miller and Pearson.  What a great bunch of adds. And Toffoli will be able to play a great role on either the Petey/Miller line or the Pearson/Horvat line.  Awesome time to be a Canuck fan. Going to games live in the coming days!!

Justin William's comes to mind when I think about Toffoli. He'll be a gamer into his 30's and that's a guy I'll sign for 5 or 6 years. We'll see what happens but our top 6 six is legit top 5 in the league with Toffoli and a healthy Boeser.

• Upvote 1