The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

[PGT] Vancouver Canucks at Ottawa Senators | Feb. 27, 2020

Rate this topic

-Vintage Canuck-

1 minute ago, CRAZY_4_NAZZY said:

Immaturity is the defining word that comes to mind from tonights game.  Thought they could come in and just show up to coast to a W, and they did that in all three zones.  

Demko a young goalie, a promising one at that, but that 1st goal really set the tone for the game.  Can't let easy ones like that in.  Reminds me when Marky first took the reigns as the starter, due to inexperience, let in some soft goals.

Yes, it just seems they get too cocky. You need to back up that cockiness.

1 minute ago, MoneypuckOverlord said:

aaaand just last week we lost 5-1 to the Ducks one of the worst teams in the west, and now we lost 5-2 to another $&!#ty team.  

Atleast we only play tough teams like the Bruins in the playoffs :bigblush:

• Cheers 1

throwing away our games at hand against a bottom feeder. 

I should've seen this let down knowing our history with must win games.

embarrassing effort for a team that's supposedly fighting for a playoff spot.

Roussel, Beagle, Motte, Sutter, Eriksson = HANDS OF STONE

Demko was shak, i didn't feel comfortable with him all night. That 4th goal was a backbreaker and erased all of our momentum!

second line struggling? insert hands of stone Sutter instead of the 17 goal scorer Virtanen. 

they better blowout the Leafs on Saturday to get rid of this stink. absolutely embarrassing!!

• Upvote 1

In the words of Don Cherry, a good goaltender can make a bad team good, but a bad goaltender can make a good team bad. You can not lose to a cellar dweller like Ottawa in a playoff race. They learned nothing from the Montreal game. Man was I ticked after this one, just infuriated after that 4th goal. That’s Cloutier-in-the-playoffs level soft