The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

Seattle Kraken Announced

Rate this topic

6 hours ago, Canuck7071 said:

Truth be told, Timberman, Kracky isn't in to politics. 

He never  votes. 

Since you brought it up, I should add that Kracky's sidekick Pikey Pig is a versatile wingman.

Pikey the Pig.png

Isn't a pikey an english pejorative for a gypsy? Thats not going to go well in Seattle either. I'm sure Kracky didn't know that as he seems like a decent guy but just a word to the wise. Pikey is a racist word for a gypsy, i don't think they'd say that to Tyson Fury though.

I hope Kracky isn't using that space needle for a syringe, 

Edited by Timbermen

On 7/24/2020 at 8:49 AM, aGENT said:

Mind you this is just quick and dirty, and by an amateur...I'd probably try to get more of a 'V' look in the tail and try to negative space a 'C' in there somewhere but something like this:

VClogo9HWjersey.jpg.eb1dde8a79fbaf9a0f919f153218b6c4.jpg

Looks like Lanny drank too much & fell over?

• Haha 2

On 7/23/2020 at 2:16 PM, Smashian Kassian said:

A first look at the Seattle Kraken's new jerseys

That looks awesome. I have to hate this team, yet I love this jersey. 

Absolutely love this jersey. Actually might have to buy it. Looking forward to the rivalry.

I think I'll like this team a lot more than either Alberta team. 

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

Not one to buy hockey t-shirts, as I’m a grown a$$ man, which means plain black or plain white shirts, but this is the one logo I’d wear. Not cartoony, so wouldn’t look like a child wearing it. Plain enough that some people will have zero clue that it’s even sports related. Win win.

On 7/24/2020 at 7:46 PM, EP Phone Home said:

And conveniently in the same division that Dallas is in so when the Yotes eventually move to Houston (and they will) it will be the battle of Texas in the central division.

I live in Houston. The billionaire owner of the Rockets wants the NHL here.  Games would be played in the Toyota Center.  The arena previously hosted the Aeros, do it has everything it needs to be ready.  But the biggest part is this: the rivalry between Houston and Dallas is legendary, and across the NBA, MLS, and MLB.  

Edited by The Colt 45s
  • Cheers 2

5 hours ago, The Colt 45s said:

I live in Houston. The billionaire owner of the Rockets wants the NHL here.  Games would be played in the Toyota Center.  The arena previously hosted the Aeros, do it has everything it needs to be ready.  But the biggest part is this: the rivalry between Houston and Dallas is legendary, and across the NBA, MLS, and MLB.  

Arizona to Houston is happening within the decade.  Arizona is horrible sports market, not just limited to the NHL.

Panthers should move too.  Ideally to Quebec City but I wouldn't mind seeing them moving to Kansas City, or another larger American city.

• Cheers 1