The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

ECQR: (8) Toronto Maple Leafs vs. (9) Columbus Blue Jackets | Blue Jackets win series 3-2

Rate this topic

2020 Stanley Cup Qualifiers  

66 members have voted

1. 1. Who will win the series?

• Maple Leafs in 3
    • Maple Leafs in 4
    • Maple Leafs in 5
    • Blue Jackets in 3
    • Blue Jackets in 4
    • Blue Jackets in 5

This poll is closed to new votes

24 minutes ago, Slegr said:

They might not have a choice. If he went to the hospital, he left the bubble. Just like Benn coming into bubble late for the Canucks, I think you have to quarantine for 2 weeks.

Hes out for the remainder of the qualifier 

Edited by 73 Percent

Wonder if he's out for the series due to the injury or due to quarantine?  They said they'd determine how long he'd be quarantined depending on his hospital stay/contact/exposure there, etc.

It's a new element to contend with....injured players who have to get medical attention.

Glad to hear he's seemingly ok.  Good news, even if I can't stand him.  Human beings first.

2 hours ago, Mackcanuck said:

Millbury is such a Dbag!

He actually said:  "Not a bad idea to stay down and get a whistle too, by the way.  I am not questioning his integrity here or his injury."  

Not sure the play would have been stopped if he didn't stay lying down.  Sometimes the refs don't interrupt the play - eg Boeser having to crawl back to the bench while injured a few years back.

On 8/5/2020 at 3:37 PM, Mackcanuck said:

Millbury is such a Dbag!

Tbh I was watching The game and because of where the contact was and that it happened so quick it just looked like he was milking it for a whistle.

There is no way from the bench they would have seen that. When they showed the replay on the screen you could see it was a head issue but it looked so innocuous  

23 minutes ago, RUPERTKBD said:

I know I'm not necessarily in the majority here, but the image from two days ago, of Torts chewing out PLD on the bench reminded me of why I don't miss him coaching the Canucks...

I still get angry about the Hansen incident

• Cheers 1