The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

[GDT/PGT] Canucks vs Jets, Bubble Hockey Edition (Exhibition), July 29th @ 7:30pm PST, Sportsnet

Rate this topic

6 minutes ago, debluvscanucks said:

It unravels fast, doesn't it?

Sad, really. I'm almost glad that we are playing so well in a mean nothing game yet losing so bad. They're going to come into next game with a chip on their shoulder. Watch out Wild!

• Like 2

27 minutes ago, VaNux said:

Now putting us a man down because of being out paced 

And the reason he is in the lineup ahead of others is because he’s needed on the pk... and here’s a pk and he’s in the box .... the irony 

Just now, Canuck Surfer said:

I got $100 that says he doesn't surface till that Toronto $50 mill deal of his is closer to fully expiring.

Its mostly paid out. It was very very heavily front loaded. 

If he gets an offer from a team he's interested in he'll take it..

Has to be a team with chance to win though. He's not going into a rebuilding situation.  

3 minutes ago, ruilin96 said:

No matter what we do we just don’t beat the Jets. I am super glad they are not our play in qualifying series opponent.

I keep ripping on my mate who's a Calgary fan. He actually thinks they'll win :lol:

• Haha 1

Woke up on game day and I went golfing today and parred the course, then I went to the pub and they had 49¢ chicken wings, then, on her way home from work the wife bought me beer, I figured with the way the day was going we’d win today.....ruined my whole day.

Just now, Brock Botanen said:

I find it's really rare to work in this one. I find even attempting the low shots most times actually go into goalies chest area and the odd time it does actually shoot low the goalie kicks it to the boards. I find one timers and FBF or BFB does is the way to go in this one

Yeah, I usually try to aim very low and attempt for a slow wrister which forces the goalie to make a pad save which turns into a rebound (as long as your player is there for it). But it's not something that happens every time, like you said.