The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

[GDT] Vancouver Canucks vs. Minnesota Wild | August 4th, 2020 | 7:45pm PT, SNP | SCQ Game #2

Rate this topic

Roberts

1 minute ago, Silky mitts said:

Carolina is a fun team to watch . Great d core, great elite young talent .

If Mrazek or Reimer can get hot, they're a contender.

They're also doing this while missing Hamilton and Pesce who would be top pairing dmen on almost every other team.

• Huggy Bear 2

2 minutes ago, debluvscanucks said:

I don't agree.  I love Gaud but looks a bit lost and not playoff ready.

I think playing a pivotal position as the third line centre was way too much for him to handle in his first playoff game.

People tag on Sutter, but man he has been solid tonight.  I think Gaud still gets in but as a winger.  I've always thought his tenacious forecheck and speed is far better on the wing than at centre.

• Huggy Bear 2

1 minute ago, Locke Lamora said:

Love what I’m starting to see from our Captian. Bo is built like a brick ****house and if he can just continue to add a bit of nasty, a bit more edge this will help lift the entire team.

Agreed with some of the thoughts on Hughes. Based on the glowing reports out of camp I thought he was going to dominate from puck drop in Game 1. But I have no worries that he’s going to figure it out, shift by shift.

Bo just needs some of that Dorsett mentality to become that Elite 2way force he has the potential to be

• Huggy Bear 1

4 minutes ago, Maketherightmove said:

Ferland hasn't really brought much of either to be honest. Especially tonight. Gaudette will be back in before Mac is. They need his offense on the 2nd PP unit. 

My preference is for someone who hits. We play Minnesota better when we out hussle and out hit them.

I think we're overloaded with skill guys. Big Mac makes for a safer work space. 

• Huggy Bear 1
  • Vintage 1