The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

[PGT] Vancouver Canucks at Minnesota Wild | Aug. 07, 2020 | Canucks win series 3-1

Rate this topic

-Vintage Canuck-

soo will benn be back next round  his babies born  i feel like  benn should play over stecher. Myers shouldnt be playing 25 mins a game 17 mins maybe to many penalties and he got in trouble in his zone  tonight id put benn onright hand side as third pair  stech can be 7th d 

Edited by canuktravella
  • Haha 2
  • Wat 1

6 minutes ago, guntrix said:

Miller trade has been great but idk if Myers @ 6 million is a steal. 

I think the Myers signing was average, not too good not too bad. We were able to get 5 years which is like the max I am fine with in regards to UFA's that aren't stars. 6+ scares me.

Overall the more so the recent trades seem to be paying off. We got Motte for free for Vanek(a guy we signed), we turned Gudbranson into Pearson which was a nice trade recovery and Miller is paying off dividends.

Miraculously Sutter is playing like a Sutter too.

Edited by Junkyard Dog
  • Cheers 1

The Vets that JB pverpaid are paying dividends when the games count.  People hate Loui but he was a force in the first round.  I imagine He and Sutter will be vital in the canuck moving onward.  Go canucks go

• Upvote 1
  • Vintage 2

Nice to see Oli. Let's hope the slow pace getting here turns into a long solid career. 

Hughes, 6 points in 4 games. What more can you say.

Markey needs to plug up a few holes. Lol.

Now we are in the PLAYOFFS!

Green is actually playing the youth. WOW

PS,

Edmonton will win the lottery. Lol

• Cheers 1

1 hour ago, Bell said:

The Vets that JB pverpaid are paying dividends when the games count.  People hate Loui but he was a force in the first round.  I imagine He and Sutter will be vital in the canuck moving onward.  Go canucks go

i thought loui was decent in series but not sure i could call him a force  hughes was a force  but louie played pretty good and so did sutter

• Like 1
  • Cheers 1

5 hours ago, Blaze04 said:

Canucks fans here from the UK who were on global news, 330 am Saturday morning We got up to watch our team. 

Not bad for “a team like that” 

off to to do our shopping, now 7am. 

Enjoy the result boys, a team mentality got us through. 

4.45 in Switzerland, it was worth to get up early for sure!

Playoff bound, goooo nucks keep it rolling :towel:

Edited by scheif16
  • Cheers 2