The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

[PGT] Vancouver Canucks at St. Louis Blues | Aug. 14, 2020 | Canucks lead series 2-0

Rate this topic

-Vintage Canuck-

11 minutes ago, stanleysteamersmyl said:

Kudos to GMJB and TGreen.  You know, the ones CDC wanted gone.

Good article on Green.

“He was ready,” Benning says. “When we hired him, we wanted a coach who was a good communicator, who would grow with the players and the team.”

https://theprovince.com/sports/hockey/nhl/vancouver-canucks/ed-willes-greens-passion-for-process-attention-to-detail-give-canucks-coach-an-edge

Good article.  I saw TGreen at one of the young stars practices in Penticton.  It was September of 2016 or 2017.   Jake had already moved on.  It was only 45 minutes or so but OJ looked like the best player there.  That was before he got all the injuries.

• Cheers 2

11 minutes ago, cuporbust said:

One stapled himself to a pair of panties , one should be stapled by his coach to a bench, both legit jackasses. 

I actually have a modicum of respect for Stevo unlike the turd on the left. 

• Cheers 3
  • Haha 1

2 hours ago, lmm said:

Correct.

that is why I say viral videos

we need catchy cutting viral videos to catch the attention of the larger audience

I agree with you, whining does not help

where is that dude who used to make the funny vids after  every game

need more vids that are funny to the larger audience, but embarrassing to the NHL

I feel like with technology these days, it might be relatively easy to get an intern job for the canucks. 

If someone took the time to create a video of all the penalties along with missed infractions with home and away feeds and send it to Benning and Aquaman and the video was done well, pretty sure they would hire you. 

It would probably pay like crap but they would at least use your material when they send it to the league and you can say you work for the canucks. Anybody would take cheap labour that is done well. 

• Huggy Bear 1

28 minutes ago, CanucksJay said:

Man, still can't believe we got this guy. 

I didn't think he would be this good let alone this fast. 

I was hoping for a rafalski maybe 3 years from now

Now you know why Benning nearly crapped himself when no one picked him.

• Cheers 1

Just now, suitup said:

I am still surprised with the amount of people still claiming he was just looking down as he was clearly looking at the ipad. It's even shown in the video?

Because it’s a funny story. I think most people don’t care if he was looking at the tv on the floor