The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

[GDT] Canucks vs Blues game 6. Canucks lead 3-2. 6:45pm!

Rate this topic

You Mad Bro?

7 minutes ago, debluvscanucks said:

Oh great, we get to play two teams again!

Charging....nope

Boarding...nah

Slash...what slash?

Brush by a guy a little too close.....ARM UP

Total BS calls. I had to check if Kelly Sutherland is reffing. He isn’t but those calls were ridiculous in the regular season never mind that it’s the playoffs! And Blues have been “clean”? No way.

3 minutes ago, Googlie said:

Nux have sure become a fast team.  And Roussel - gets east to west.from the boards faster than the puck does. So can get 2 hits on the same play!

I wish Roussel would play with this heart all the time. He's bringing his hundred tonight. Not gonna be hating on him tonight if he keeps it up! Great first for Rooster. 

1 minute ago, oldnews said:

St Louis with 11 giveaways that period.

They can't handle the puck pressure over 200 ft - they need to be gifted a half court game to redictate the pace.

turn it back into a trackmeet.

almost everytime they gained the zone in the first 14 mins, they gave the puck away in the slot.  I'd be going crazy if I were Berube

• Cheers 1

Just now, davidgoliath said:

Total BS calls. I had to check if Kelly Sutherland is reffing. He isn’t but those calls were ridiculous in the regular season never mind that it’s the playoffs! And Blues have been “clean”? No way.

Sutherland actually reffed pretty well imo in game 4 besides the one questionable call on Macewen.  These are the same guys as game 2 though the absolute atrocity of the series.

Just now, 48MPHSlapShot said:

Considering what the refs let the Blues get away with, that call on Beagle was light af.

Last thing i want to see is going back to clutch and grab hockey of a couple of decades ago..

I want that called every time.. doesn't matter if a Canuck does it or opposing team.  

Can't reach out with you hand grab another player and hold him stopping his forward progress.. 

That was a sad and boring period of time being a hockey fan. I dont want to go thru it again.  

• Vintage 1