The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

[PGT] Vancouver Canucks at Vegas Golden Knights | Sept. 01, 2020 | Golden Knights lead series 3-2

Rate this topic

-Vintage Canuck-

"We told Demmer last night. We got confidence in everyone of our guys. Demmer's a good pro, a good goalie. He's worked hard to stay sharp. I was happy for him. He stood tall tonight. That's part of being the guy that's the backup goalie. He's also a young goalie in the league and knows at any given time you can go in the net. Give him a lot of credit, that's not an easy spot to go into tonight." - Green on Demko

• Thanks 1
  • Vintage 2

10 minutes ago, wai_lai416 said:

oh ive been on that bandwagon even after markstrom's elite season this year. very rare do you have a goalie playing great after entering 30.. most that played great into 30s are usually the big name goalies.. 

Yeah and I don’t think it’s worth loosing Demko at all, till the dice I think it’s the safer bet

1 minute ago, Davathor said:

Reasons I don't read 'The Athletic' 

"Thatcher, what time did you go to bed?" 

"Brock, does a night like tonight mean anything to you?" 

Are you &^@#ing kidding me? 

its like questions for a boy band 

20 minutes ago, J-23 said:

Ugly game but we got the dub. Have to come out harder next game.

One game at a time. Let’s force them to 7.

Demmer saved everyone's butt today despite his teammates looking like skating in the mud all night.

Game 7 will not happen if we play like tonight again in Game 6.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Pete M said:

Damn!  Thursday will be flying back to Cowtown....the last time a flew on game day, they lost 5-0....however, I should be back to watch the second period.

Good thing you have no impact on the game! However, if I put on my left sock first we're screwed....

• Haha 3